BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingle Derby

Most 'fans' will know exactly what you mean by your comment Sambo.The East Lancs derby is all about passion and expressing your dislike of the other side,to see your side win ugly or not is the only final result.

For those that will be there sing and make yourselves heard,spew the bile and hatred like it should be,the jealous Clarrott b'stards HATE us with a passion.....show them who is top dog on and off the pitch.

SEND THEM DOWN TO HELL

Some still think our rivals are Man utd! :P

Thank God someone's on the same wavelength as me!!!

I'm just perplexed by the attitude of some, it's BURNLEY away!

ps Be nice, it's my 18th today :rover:

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't have to buy your own tickets but there was plenty of publicity from very early in the season both from the club and on here that you needed to make sure that the ticket office had your account number against the games you were going to

Like? Feel free to provide examples, Adverts? Tanoy announcements? Half time on the big screen? Nobody at the ticket office ever said anything when buying away tickets - surely this would have been the single most effective way to inform fans of this situation?

People who have attended far less away games than me get to go to the Turd because I didn't read the fans formum comments on an unoffcial club message board? Is that what you are suggesting?

You clearly knew, why is this? Ever thought if you weren't the clubs mouthpiece and chief defender (behind Hughesy of course) you might have missed it as well?

Database what a joke, at least with stubs you knew where you stood. They knew what they were doing, they advertised to the fans they wanted at the Burnley (the sit down, silent, flask carrying, timid program buying minority) not the big groups of lads who take it turns buying tickets. How easy would it have been to ask for account numbers all season?

I've jumped through every hoop for a ticket, spent hundreds if not thousands doing it, only to be shafted by the computer system.

Souless Pr£mi£r L£agu£ football through and through.

Like? Feel free to provide examples, Adverts? Tanoy announcements? Half time on the big screen? Nobody at the ticket office ever said anything when buying away tickets - surely this would have been the single most effective way to inform fans of this situation?

People who have attended far less away games than me get to go to the Turd because I didn't read the fans formum comments on an unoffcial club message board? Is that what you are suggesting?

You clearly knew, why is this? Ever thought if you weren't the clubs mouthpiece and chief defender (behind Hughesy of course) you might have missed it as well?

Database what a joke, at least with stubs you knew where you stood. They knew what they were doing, they advertised to the fans they wanted at the Burnley (the sit down, silent, flask carrying, timid program buying minority) not the big groups of lads who take it turns buying tickets. How easy would it have been to ask for account numbers all season?

I've jumped through every hoop for a ticket, spent hundreds if not thousands doing it, only to be shafted by the computer system.

Agree with you mate, I'm just lucky I checked on here. Managed to get 11 on my account in the end.

I think it's wrong genuine fans miss out! And shh don't criticise the sit down brigade, because if some get their way that's what we will be doing away at Burnley :huh:

Common sence? Put a bit of thought into it? Don't rely on everybody else to run around after you to make sure you know whats going on?

All fans of Blackburn Rovers are welcome to go to the dingledome on the condition they have done thier bit supporting the club on the road this season. If the big groups of lads who buy tickets put a bit of thought into it and instead of giving one account number to give 4 or 5, taking an extra 30-45seconds of your time then maybe you'd all qualify.

I myself don't qualify but I am doing my damdest to somehow get my hands on a ticket, but more importantly I am not blaming the club or anybody else for not being in the position to qualify.

Grow up!

Common sence? Put a bit of thought into it? Don't rely on everybody else to run around after you to make sure you know whats going on?

All fans of Blackburn Rovers are welcome to go to the dingledome on the condition they have done thier bit supporting the club on the road this season. If the big groups of lads who buy tickets put a bit of thought into it and instead of giving one account number to give 4 or 5, taking an extra 30-45seconds of your time then maybe you'd all qualify.

I myself don't qualify but I am doing my damdest to somehow get my hands on a ticket, but more importantly I am not blaming the club or anybody else for not being in the position to qualify.

Grow up!

Try giving examples of where those of us with a life outside of this message board should have seen the 'rules' instead of insults. Common sense would have been to ask for No's at the ticket office. If I buy 13 away tickets 19 times a season I expect 13 dingle tickets thats more common sense for you. Pillock.

Try giving examples of where those of us with a life outside of this message board should have seen the 'rules' instead of insults. Common sense would have been to ask for No's at the ticket office. If I buy 13 away tickets 19 times a season I expect 13 dingle tickets thats more common sense for you. Pillock.

They do. If you ever phone up when the tickets are on sale to season ticket holders they always ask for your numbers to check that you are a season ticket holder.

It's been the case every season when we have games were we need away stubs, EXCEPT the club will not give multiple tickets for this one to any one person. It's 1 ticket 1 person.

People have had almost a full season to think about this.

So I guess it is just common sense as someone said.

Once we found out that Burnley were splitting the cricket field stand in two we knew that we would have to be careful to make sure all away tickets bought go against our Season tickets numbers.

It isnt rocket science.

If people let there mates buy tickets and then not mention about putting is on their accounts it is there tough s**t in my book.

I've been to plenty of away games to qualify for a ticket. Some i bought and some my mates bought.

The Rovers have the exact number that i have been to. It's all down to doing it right and not being careless.

There was no way i would be missing the derby, i will be there.

Most 'fans' will know exactly what you mean by your comment Sambo.The East Lancs derby is all about passion and expressing your dislike of the other side,to see your side win ugly or not is the only final result.

For those that will be there sing and make yourselves heard,spew the bile and hatred like it should be,the jealous Clarrott b'stards HATE us with a passion.....show them who is top dog on and off the pitch.

SEND THEM DOWN TO HELL!!!!

Some still think our rivals are Man utd tha knows! :P

Couldn’t have put things better myself SG.

Spewing the bile is exactly the way these games should be treated, and I’m sorry for the Burberry knee cloth types and the flasks of Decaff coffee, but this is one of the most passionate derbies in the country and should remain as such.

We hate the ******** and need to let them know it.

Couldn’t have put things better myself SG.

Spewing the bile is exactly the way these games should be treated, and I’m sorry for the Burberry knee cloth types and the flasks of Decaff coffee, but this is one of the most passionate derbies in the country and should remain as such.

We hate the ******** and need to let them know it.

:tu::tu:

Couldn't have said it better myself

Remember when they were all over the board gloating how they would beat us at home and they were 6 pts clear of us or whatever it was?! :lol::lol::lol: Just 11 behind now!!!

Talking out of you arse is a prerequisite to being a burnley fan, been going on for years.

Archived