BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingle Derby

Would be funny watching him fight his way out when we score :lol:

Go on Waggy lad!

I've just put the feelers out with a couple of reps, one asked if I cared where I sat, I said no... somehow though I can't picture myself sitting with the dingles... I've sat on the home end at Old Trafford several times but it would be completely different at the dingle dome. If I sat on the home end would I have to take my sister with me?

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been to Wigan away and United away this season, and on the OneRovers website, when I click on My History, the Wigan game does not appear on there. Will it be the case on the Rovers database, or just an error on the OneRovers website? I bought both my tickets at the ticket office. Any ideas?

Did you purchase the tickets late? Perhaps they were on general sale by then and therefore if you didnt ask, they wont of logged it against your ST's.

like i said im not going to another away game with him in charge .went to bolton ,so it looks like im with wags in the wam.gav do you still have a ticket for their end? let me know pal.

I'll go and find out then PM you.

I've been to Wigan away and United away this season, and on the OneRovers website, when I click on My History, the Wigan game does not appear on there. Will it be the case on the Rovers database, or just an error on the OneRovers website? I bought both my tickets at the ticket office. Any ideas?

Same here, I bought two away tickets using 2 different season tickets and the transaction appeared on only one account. When I checked with the ticket office it had been registered on both... the OneRovers history is a transaction history so if you check with the ticket office you should find that everything is OK.

Same here, not been away this season, think the last game I missed at there place was 1983, but I'm not complaining, we all new tickets would be hard to come by.

Been offered a ticket in the Bob Lord stand, but turned it down.

Mine's the sames Gav...I wont pay good money to watch bad rubbish away from home.Would have loved to have been there again for nothing else bar the atmosphere but that's my bad.

Mine's the sames Gav...I wont pay good money to watch bad rubbish away from home.Would have loved to have been there again for nothing else bar the atmosphere but that's my bad.

makes you a football fan first and not a rovers fan,if todays posters are right. :rover:

I phoned the ticket office in a panic as I logged on to find they only had a record of me buying tickets to Man City last season over the phone. Turns out they do have a record of my away games this season against my season ticket account but my online account is separate. This may be the case for you.

However, how did the Man City game get allocated to the online account and how do I merge the accounts, as the ticket office didn't seem to have a clue?

I phoned the ticket office in a panic as I logged on to find they only had a record of me buying tickets to Man City last season over the phone. Turns out they do have a record of my away games this season against my season ticket account but my online account is separate. This may be the case for you.

However, how did the Man City game get allocated to the online account and how do I merge the accounts, as the ticket office didn't seem to have a clue?

Certainly a few weeks ago there was a problem with the online accounts not recording all ticket purchases, although the ticket office have the correct details. This may not have been sorted out yet.

• Backroom

Only been to one away so it may be the Wam with Waggy and Abbey for me :wacko:

We were promised some went we went in the Clayton and Douglas lounge earlier this season but I'm doubtful

Not specifically aimed at you, but they did make it clear that quite early on that it would go on ticket history. Every game I've bought tickets for this season I've given them a list of account numbers and made sure that they were allocated to the right account. Whilst it did take a while longer, the ticket office were very accomodating to do this as they knew why everyone was doing it.

Yeh i know, in hindsight I should have done that. Having spoke to a few of my mates they dont seem bothered and to be honest, even though I probably will end up going, I cannot get excited for this game in the slightest. I remember being excited about the 2000 and 2005 games for months / weeks before, but not this one. Number of reasons why... draconian coach measures, small allocation, crap away form, real chance we might get bit, stoke tragedy. I dont know if anybody else feels the same?

Certainly a few weeks ago there was a problem with the online accounts not recording all ticket purchases, although the ticket office have the correct details. This may not have been sorted out yet.

I don't know if it is the case for everyone, but my online account history seems to only show tickets I have bought over the phone and not those that I bought in person.

my online history has every thing i have purchased simply because i have asked for them to put it on my history everytime!

iv got tickets i have bought online (season ticket), my away tickets i have bought by phone and in person at the ticket office! they are all on there!

if you don’t say to them ‘make sure you put this on my history’ you run the risk they don’t

I don't know if it is the case for everyone, but my online account history seems to only show tickets I have bought over the phone and not those that I bought in person.

Accordingly to the history on One Rovers, I've only been to Wigan away in the league, and Villa in the cup. I do know I bought the Wigan ones in person, and my dad got the Villa away in the cup ones.

However, I've actually been to Sunderland, Fulham and West Ham away as well as well as Gillingham in the cup.

I can't for life of me remember how I bought some of these tickets (might have phoned or might sent good old father to Ewood). However, I do know that I purchased West Ham away in person on Thursday 21st after staying on Chorley after the league cup match. I absolutely certainly gave my details that day, and that of my mate.

If Rovers have managed to screw up the purchase of tickets in history, then there might be some problems with guaranteeing two away tickets purchased.

Hadn't given this game any thought at all, but now find we are returning to the UK for good on the 26 March. Saw my first Burnley derby in 1970 and other than the cup game at their place in 2005 (was abroad on holiday) have never missed one in any competition, home or away.

I have been to two away games this season which is down from the 10-12 I have attended on average over the years. Bury in 1967 was my first away game. However, one of my two away games this season was bought by a friend and I am unsure if he had to give my customer number for it.

I have fired an e-mail to Barbara Magee explaining my circumstances, asking that I be put on the mailing list for the Burnley application form. I am sure there will be some folk with similar problems to mine and would suggest an e-mail or a visit to Ewood to clarify. I am not expecting a miracle (if it can be classed as a miracle) but you never know.

Accordingly to the history on One Rovers, I've only been to Wigan away in the league, and Villa in the cup. I do know I bought the Wigan ones in person, and my dad got the Villa away in the cup ones.

However, I've actually been to Sunderland, Fulham and West Ham away as well as well as Gillingham in the cup.

I can't for life of me remember how I bought some of these tickets (might have phoned or might sent good old father to Ewood). However, I do know that I purchased West Ham away in person on Thursday 21st after staying on Chorley after the league cup match. I absolutely certainly gave my details that day, and that of my mate.

If Rovers have managed to screw up the purchase of tickets in history, then there might be some problems with guaranteeing two away tickets purchased.

Well it would look like the ticket office have pulled a blinder.

According to them, my regular travelling friend bought two seats at both Sunderland and West Ham, and my Dad managed to go Fulham for the midweek game, just because he bought a Bolton away ticket at the same time. He's a senior, and for some reason he only wanted a senior ticket at Bolton and wanted to pay full price at Craven Cottage!

The ticket office have all the away games I have been to this season recorded, but my OneRovers account says different... that's because when you buy more than one the transaction only goes on to one person's OneRovers account but the ticket office it'self has them individually registered to each account. 2 different systems.

Hope that makes sense.

The ticket office have all the away games I have been to this season recorded, but my OneRovers account says different... that's because when you buy more than one the transaction only goes on to one person's OneRovers account but the ticket office it'self has them individually registered to each account. 2 different systems.

Hope that makes sense.

I brought this up through the Fans Forum because I saw back in October that there was no logic to the allocation of away tickets bought by me and the mrs. Games she bought and paid for ended up only visible on my OneRovers account and vice versa. What you see on OneRovers isn't even a transaction record. From what I can work out, the final account number used in a transaction then shows that transaction on OneRovers.

So Ben2000 is correct - the front office display that we can see by logging on to our OneRovers accounts is different from the back office display available to the ticket office staff. Apparently that's all fine and correct ... ... shame we can't see it for ourselves through the system Rovers have made available online! angry.gif If I looked at my online bank account to check my salary had gone in, and found it was only visible by using my wife's login details, I'd be more than annoyed, and I suspect that Rovers have made a rod for their own backs by putting in a system that fails to show the customer anything approaching logical information.

If the info is wrong they would be much better off not showing it at all. Now they've set this "two away ticket rule" for the Burnley game from the start, they have guaranteed themselves lots of challenges and arguments, not to mention worried fans who have faithfully attended 8, 9, 10+ games this season with the Burnley game in mind.

Why on earth - 6 weeks away from the fixture - they couldn't manage to give one week of priority to ST holders with 8 or 9 aways, then one week for 5 or 6 - I just don't know.

I hope they have more faith in the magic database than I do. And I hope they fix this ridiculous situation where you can log on to your own account and not even see what you've bought, never mind what others have bought against your account number. Barmy.

I brought this up through the Fans Forum because I saw back in October that there was no logic to the allocation of away tickets bought by me and the mrs. Games she bought and paid for ended up only visible on my OneRovers account and vice versa. What you see on OneRovers isn't even a transaction record. From what I can work out, the final account number used in a transaction then shows that transaction on OneRovers.

So Ben2000 is correct - the front office display that we can see by logging on to our OneRovers accounts is different from the back office display available to the ticket office staff. Apparently that's all fine and correct ... ... shame we can't see it for ourselves through the system Rovers have made available online! angry.gif If I looked at my online bank account to check my salary had gone in, and found it was only visible by using my wife's login details, I'd be more than annoyed, and I suspect that Rovers have made a rod for their own backs by putting in a system that fails to show the customer anything approaching logical information.

If the info is wrong they would be much better off not showing it at all. Now they've set this "two away ticket rule" for the Burnley game from the start, they have guaranteed themselves lots of challenges and arguments, not to mention worried fans who have faithfully attended 8, 9, 10+ games this season with the Burnley game in mind.

Why on earth - 6 weeks away from the fixture - they couldn't manage to give one week of priority to ST holders with 8 or 9 aways, then one week for 5 or 6 - I just don't know.

I hope they have more faith in the magic database than I do. And I hope they fix this ridiculous situation where you can log on to your own account and not even see what you've bought, never mind what others have bought against your account number. Barmy.

It doesnt even need a week Tris, as you say there is 6 weeks. So, if they reckon there are only <2400 with 2 away games surely it wouldnt be hard to give 5+ a few days, then 4+ etc.

I can understand the paper forms, but do not understand the "we'll send you an application form if you are eligible", surely people who want to go can write a letter or download/tear from programme/whatever.... a form?

Archived