BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dingle Derby

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trouble is there will no doubt now be several pages of posts from people worrying if theirs don't turn up today.

Mine hadn't come when I left for work................................but then the postie doesn't arrive till 11.00. Should I be worried?

Mine are here too. Coaches setting off at 9 then, fully expected that

9 o'clock!!!!! For a noon kick off 30 mins away? Are the coaches taking a scenic route? Bleeding ell, it was a 7am start for me on Sunday so it's hardly worth going to bed before this one. Still, will get a couple of hours kip on the coach it seems!

9 o'clock!!!!! For a noon kick off 30 mins away? Are the coaches taking a scenic route? Bleeding ell, it was a 7am start for me on Sunday so it's hardly worth going to bed before this one. Still, will get a couple of hours kip on the coach it seems!

You sound like a Dingle moaning.....get over it! They had the same, so surely we should expect it.

Who gives a sh!t - lets just paste them in their own background and enjoy the day out!! :lol::brfc: COYB!

You sound like a Dingle moaning.....get over it! They had the same, so surely we should expect it.

Who gives a sh!t - lets just paste them in their own background and enjoy the day out!! :lol::brfc: COYB!

Who's moaning? Even your good self might think a 9am start might just be a tad early for a 12 o'clock kick off just down the M65! I'd be interested if it was the same start for Burnley though.

Wonder if there's going to be full English breakfast served at t'Turf ;) ? Or maybe the coaches are taking in a Little Chef on the way?

Could it not be a case of getting fans, into the stadium early to control the crowd? 9am does sound very early, when their ground is a short distance away.

The reason for this is that the first few rows of seats in the Riverside is uncovered and in the event of adverse weather conditions- those seated in these seats may be affected- we have decided not to sell them online, just incase someone who hasn't been to Ewood Park isn't aware of this. For the same reason, we don't sell seats online with restricted views in the Riverside. These seats can only be purchased on the phone or at the Ticket Office, where a member of staff will advise them when wishing to purchase these seats.

Thanks for your reply, however the restricted views do appear available online with a line through them indicating it is restricted view. Could something similar not be done for the 'uncovered seats' on rows 1-3... it really would be so much easier as I buy extra tickets regularly.

Thanks again.

Mine arrived today.

Seems that either they aren't counting pre-seasons or mines been cocked up ('cos whilst I've got enough for me, with pre-seasons I should have enough for a second one).

they aren't counting pre-season games and they stated that on the news item they posted on the site.

The allocation is sufficient for any Season Ticket Holder who has been recorded as going to 2 or more COMPETITIVE away games WILL BE GUARANTEED A TICKET FOR THIS MATCH should they apply.

Archived