SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool In Difficulties

philipl

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly

I look at it this way, without the inspiration of Gerrard (see CL final V1 and FA Cup), Benitez would have no trophies, spent a crap load of money and not improved the team in anyway.

Touching on his man management and quality, name one player that has actually got better under Benitez? In fact some have got worse!

Touching on his tactical nouse, how could he not see or anticipate the impact of Kaka, not once but TWICE!

Touching on his transfer dealings, well let's not go there :wacko: .

I stated at the start of the year that this was it for him. The fact he remains so so so very far behind the league leaders with the squad he has in his hands says enough.

We sit three points adrift, enough said.

You can say that with any team though, without Shearer, Rovers wouldn't have won the league??

How could you control Kaka (He has been awarded World Player of the Year if you didn't know) but he did in 2005. He bought Didi on and he kept Kaka quiet whilst his team mates went forward and scored 3!

Torres, Riena, Babel, Alonso, Mascherano, all quality players.

We'll see how many points we're behind Liverpool come May

You can say that with any team though, without Shearer, Rovers wouldn't have won the league??

How could you control Kaka (He has been awarded World Player of the Year if you didn't know) but he did in 2005. He bought Didi on and he kept Kaka quiet whilst his team mates went forward and scored 3!

Torres, Riena, Babel, Alonso, Mascherano, all quality players.

We'll see how many points we're behind Liverpool come May

I wish you would stop saying that when it is quite obvious where you allegiance lies

Without Shearer we wouldn't have won the league, um no, but Liverpool hasn't won the league, so I don't see your point. In fact I would rather say we wouldn't have won the league without Kenny. I would take Kenny over Rafa anyday of the week.

You summed it up for me, he brought Didi on, surely if was such a class manager he would have started with him. They scored three! And still didn't score enough goals to win the game outright, just shows how horrible his tactical preparation was.

No point in naming the players, the first team sheet is chock full of quality, problem is Benitez is so @#/? that 1. He can't get them to play football regulary and 2. Benitez had NOTHING to do with their quality.

I really don't want to debate this anymore with you Roar, you support Liverpool so I know you guys only see the world through red glasses.

I wish you would stop saying that when it is quite obvious where you allegiance lies

Without Shearer we wouldn't have won the league, um no, but Liverpool hasn't won the league, so I don't see your point. In fact I would rather say we wouldn't have won the league without Kenny. I would take Kenny over Rafa anyday of the week.

You summed it up for me, he brought Didi on, surely if was such a class manager he would have started with him. They scored three! And still didn't score enough goals to win the game outright, just shows how horrible his tactical preparation was.

No point in naming the players, the first team sheet is chock full of quality, problem is Benitez is so @#/? that 1. He can't get them to play football regulary and 2. Benitez had NOTHING to do with their quality.

I really don't want to debate this anymore with you Roar, you support Liverpool so I know you guys only see the world through red glasses.

You said Benitez is crap in the transfer market, i named all the quality players He bought.

At the end of the day He Won the European Cup againts AC Milan and they were trailing 3-0, if he doesn't get any credit for that, it just shows you are either jealouse of His success or Liverpool's

You won't ever see another Final like that.

Look Roar- I really don’t understand why you bother to post on this website, as Neekoy states your allegiance is on Merseyside with Liverpool. This is the third or forth time you have come out and “bigged” Liverpool and Bentiez up on this a Blackburn website.

When you have on opinion (is usually incorrect) you seem blind to almost everyone else, what I don’t understand is why you continue to post on a Blackburn website?hen you clearly have more of an affinity with Liverpool.

And FFS will you shut about "that CL Final" you mention it more than any Liverpool ive ever meet and i spend alot of time in Liverpool, we are Blackburn and dont realy give a toss

Look Roar- I really don’t understand why you bother to post on this website, as Neekoy states your allegiance is on Merseyside with Liverpool. This is the third or forth time you have come out and “bigged” Liverpool and Bentiez up on this a Blackburn website.

When you have on opinion (is usually incorrect) you seem blind to almost everyone else, what I don’t understand is why you continue to post on a Blackburn website?hen you clearly have more of an affinity with Liverpool.

And FFS will you shut about "that CL Final" you mention it more than any Liverpool ive ever meet and i spend alot of time in Liverpool, we are Blackburn and dont realy give a toss

Rovers fans still mention the title winnig season?

Everyone has an opinion and if you don't like mine, ignore it, don't reply. It's upto me who I want to back, I like Liverpool so I will back them all the way.

5 Times baby!

Everyone has an opinion and if you don't like mine, ignore it, don't reply. It's upto me who I want to back, I like Liverpool so I will back them all the way.

5 Times baby!

Perhaps it would help us to understand your posts if you changed your nic, perhaps to 'Roar the Red'

5 Times baby!

0 times winning the Premiership baby!

Someone texted me this today:

Why does Benitez keep rotating his squad?

To keep burglars guessing who's at home on match days!

Nice one.

Isn't it ridiculous that the city where seven or eight players at Anfield have been burgled, where an innocent 11-year-old kid was shot dead on a BMX bike, where drug dealing and gun crime is rife and little old ladies are frightened to go out of their homes at night, has nevertheless been awarded the title "European Capital of Culture 2008."

I'm surprised that after the Bradford riots in 2001, with petrol bombs, bricks and broken bottles thrown at the police, that the city of Bradford wasn't given a special "European Capital of Culture" award the year after....

Going back to football, I've got mixed feelings about Benitez as a manager. I think he's been disappointing in the Premiership but successful in Europe. I won't join in with those who say that he's a completely rubbish manager, because he has to be given some credit for his record in Europe with both Liverpool and Valencia.

5 Times baby!

urgghhhh, hes like one of those kids you get at schools across the country, 'well I support Grimsby AND Liverpool' 'ooo Stevie G, Carra, legends' do me a favour! To read a suppossed Rovers fan belittle our club on our own msg board while coming out with statements any self confessed Cornwall glory hunting Liverpoo fan would be proud is truely pathetic.

Watching any of the BIG FOUR struggle I thoroughly enjoy. Watching them go out of the Champions League always a particular joy. 'Youre just bitter' etc etc, I am a Blackburn Rovers fan, why should I take any pleasure in watching teams that dominate our domestic league to such an extent that trophies, media coverage, floating fans are so completely dominated by them while clubs like us fight for any scraps that fall off the top table.

Why should I discuss Liverpools problems as a national football issue, noone would give two s***s if it was us outside our fanbase and as Im not a Liverpool fan I hope they crash and burn.

ONE love, BRFC.

5 Times baby!

well go on a scouse forum then and leave us proper fans to get on with it and take your hubcaps and self pity with you.....as alan says LIVERPOOL HAVE NOT WON THE PL BABY

YOU COME ON HERE AND WIND PEOPLE UP WITH YOUR MUSLIM RANTINGS AND NOW YOU SPROUT LIVERPOO CRAP ON HERE

LONG LIVE ROVERS

KISS MY FAT SPOTTY PILEY ARSE

well go on a scouse forum then and leave us proper fans to get on with it and take your hubcaps and self pity with you.....as alan says LIVERPOOL HAVE NOT WON THE PL BABY

YOU COME ON HERE AND WIND PEOPLE UP WITH YOUR MUSLIM RANTINGS AND NOW YOU SPROUT LIVERPOO CRAP ON HERE

LONG LIVE ROVERS

KISS MY FAT SPOTTY PILEY ARSE

18/5 - A Fraction Of Liverpools Success

Grow up Abbey, grow up.

Can someone explain to me how such a blatant troll is still posting?

Leave Bazza alone ;)

Seriously, seems Roar as a poster on here has tried his best to drag down other subjects, then it becomes obvious he's hardly a Rovers fan.. mmm

Archived