BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Villa Preview

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering how most of our fans wrote us off on this board before the game then this has been a fantastic effort, particularly starting two debutantes away to a full strength Villa side.

• Backroom

Excellent result a superb end to the season well done Sam and the boys, a run out for some lads and tenth in the bag.

Fantastic result. I also love that it was two of our youngsters who created the goal. Great job by Sam and the team. 10th is quite an achievement considering how poor we were last year and that we have no money.

Ha! I have no idea why people were worried about blooding debutants against Villa - our away form has been trash all season.

Great achievement for the club! Finishing in the top 10 could play a decisive part in the summer.

It's been a great season.

Well done to everybody at the club. I'm really looking forward to next season.

Kind of a shame it's ended because we've started to look pretty bloody solid, next season can;t come quick enough :rover:

• Backroom

Did hoilett, linganzi and hanley do ok? Obviously nothing outstanding but as long as they didn't look out of place it's good enough

Impressed with what I saw of Linganzi. Could be quite a pairing with Nzonzi in the centre next season (which could mean, no keef, yay!). but on a more serious note, Linganzi looked quite a natural with the ball at his feet. And our young lad Hanley, very solid as well.

*Forgot to add, very well done to the team this season. I still dont like the way Sam goes about playing football, but to finish in 10th position is a remarkable achievement with our lack of resources and uninspiring team. Hopefully we can push on next season.

Archived