BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Underpower Championship

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the offical twttier account of ex football agent Peter Harrison, who represented andy carroll, Big Sam and Kevin Nolan as well as lucash neill.

http://twitter.com/#!/agenth058

very intresting how he confirms how him and sam took bungs etc...

One wonders why certain peoples' lawyers haven't shut down that account, unless he has documentation of course...

• Backroom

Can only assume there would be more damage done in a court case than letting the bloke go mental on his twitter account! Unless the media pick it up I doubt anything will happen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Backroom

Reading very close to promotion now and then between West Ham and Southampton for the second spot but Southampton lead them by 5 points

Reading just took the lead in their game 10 mins or so from promotion

• Backroom

Reading have been in amazing form, fair play to 'em!

Looks almost certain West Ham will be in the play-offs now. A failure on Big Sam's part and he must be disappointed. Still, if they get up via the play-offs it won't matter.

Reading promoted, well done Jason!

Great scenes at their ground now stark contract to what we experience these days

Oh dear thousands of fans on the pitch. How many fines? How many banning orders?

But well done Reading, shows what a proper owner can do.

• Backroom

Iain Dowie cited Roberts arrival as a turning point and it looks hard to argue with that

How valuable may he have been next season for us?

Iain Dowie cited Roberts arrival as a turning point and it looks hard to argue with that

Roberts is perfect for that division. Unplayable on his day. Roberts and ellington were Wigans reason for promotion. Looks like he has made the right decision fair play to him

• Moderation Lead

Roberts is perfect for that division. Unplayable on his day. Roberts and ellington were Wigans reason for promotion. Looks like he has made the right decision fair play to him

Roberts is at his best in a 2 up front IMO, and he's shown brilliant form since signing for them!

We could be in different divisions (not in a good way)

As my Blackpool-supporting friends reminded me when I said a couple of weeks ago that I was looking forward to seeing them at Bloomfield Road next season. :(

Assuming that the top 6 in the Championship stay as they are at the moment, that play-off group looks quite tricky; not sure which of the four teams in the play-offs will win promotion.

You'd have to fancy them in the play offs anyway with their team

With their squad they should have walked that division. Very poor showing. If they don't go up via the play-offs I think that'll be Sam sacked and into retirement.

Tom, you're still working on the misguided principle that we are being run anything like a normal football club.

The only players valuable to us next season will be the ones we sell....

Archived