BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Underpower Championship

With their squad they should have walked that division. Very poor showing. If they don't go up via the play-offs I think that'll be Sam sacked and into retirement.

They have the best squad by miles but the worst current form coming into the play-offs. Wouldn't be the first time the best squad in the play-offs didn't go up

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With their squad they should have walked that division. Very poor showing. If they don't go up via the play-offs I think that'll be Sam sacked and into retirement.

With our squad in 1992 we should have walked it too so presumably Kenny Dalglish's effort was a poor showing too.

Looks almost certain West Ham will be in the play-offs now. A failure on Big Sam's part and he must be disappointed. Still, if they get up via the play-offs it won't matter.

What happens if they fail? Sacked?

Just because West Ham are 3rd, doesnt mean they will walk the play-offs.

Cardiff have been there many times, Blackpool have been recently promoted & relegated, and Birmingham were very unlucky not to beat West Ham the other week.

• Backroom

Reading win the league and Southampton slip up giving West Ham a chance

I can see Southampton losing out on the last day and then losing in the play offs

What happens if they fail? Sacked?

Just because West Ham are 3rd, doesnt mean they will walk the play-offs.

Cardiff have been there many times, Blackpool have been recently promoted & relegated, and Birmingham were very unlucky not to beat West Ham the other week.

Sam has been told that is job is safe for next season no matter what.

Highly liked and respected by the powers that be down there.

At least one of our bogey teams won't be in it next season with Coventry being relegated.

Think with Kean in charge the new list of bogey teams will become quite large, but we beat Man Utd at old Trafford , I think heard some drunk mumbling it in an interview the other day

If we go down with Bolton and the team 3rd in the playoffs goes up (not always how it works l know)then this is who we'll be playing next season with the distance in miles from Ewood(if you were to drive).

Burnley 14.7

Bolton 15.3

Blackpool 30.6

Leeds United 48.9

Sheff Wed 65.7

Barnsley 67.5

Sheff Utd 69.1

Nottm Forest 98.5

Wolves 102.3

Middlesbrough 104.8

Hull 105.2

Derby 107.3

Birmingham 112.0

Leicester 135.4

Peterborough 162.0

Bristol City 189.4

Watford 209.4

Cardiff 217.7

Millwall 229.3

Charlton 232.0

Crystal Palace 234.8

Ipswich 257.9

Brighton 284.0

If we go down with Bolton and the team 3rd in the playoffs goes up (not always how it works l know)then this is who we'll be playing next season with the distance in miles from Ewood(if you were to drive).

Burnley 14.7

Bolton 15.3

Blackpool 30.6

Leeds United 48.9

Sheff Wed 65.7

Barnsley 67.5

Sheff Utd 69.1

Nottm Forest 98.5

Wolves 102.3

Middlesbrough 104.8

Hull 105.2

Derby 107.3

Birmingham 112.0

Leicester 135.4

Peterborough 162.0

Bristol City 189.4

Watford 209.4

Cardiff 217.7

Millwall 229.3

Charlton 232.0

Crystal Palace 234.8

Ipswich 257.9

Brighton 284.0

14 and a half miles from Blackburn to Burnley, that can't be right?

West Ham won tonight, taking them 2 points behind Southampton with 1 game to play.

Bad news and sympathy for Gally though - he has lost his little lad, meanwhile the twin girl is fighting for her life in special baby unit.

• Moderation Lead

Watching this Coventry and Soton game, a few similarities between us and Cov- bad owners, young over-promoted squad, though they have an actual manager....

• Backroom

A few west ham fans disillusioned with Sam, they have lost a lot of points from leading positions which they are blaming on negative tactics.

I think pretty much most people thought he'd do better this season and they looked like walking the league at one stage

Still would back them in the play offs but you never know

"I'm not suited to Bolton or Blackburn, I would be more suited to Internazionale or Real Madrid," said Allardyce. "It wouldn't be a problem to me to go and manage those clubs because I would win the Double or the league every time.

Just not with West Ham, it seems.

• Backroom

West ham lead away at Cardiff

I would fancy them to beat any team in the final but Blackpool may pull it out the bag again

West ham lead away at Cardiff

I would fancy them to beat any team in the final but Blackpool may pull it out the bag again

I hope Birmingham get promoted...I hate them and dont want to face them next year......also dont want Backpool up, as its a good away day!

Archived