BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Benjani Signs

Article with Benjani

Interesting line....

The striker, who turns 33 on August 13 this year has sealed a one-year deal with Blackburn Rovers.

The English side have also pledged to help in funding a football school of excellence, which Mwaruwari wants to establish in Zimbabwe, as part of the relationship between the two parties.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

For some reason you can just tell Benjani is a top bloke and would be great to have around, glad the club are going to help him set up a foundation and glad he's on board for another year.

If I remember correctly, Benjani is very close to being able to make his stay in the UK permanent. Therefore I am not surprised he is being offered a deal but I would imagine it will be by PL standards something very basic with appearance kickers.

I would think his place in the final 25 is likely to be at risk if the club's plans as they were two weeks ago come to fruition.

• 3 weeks later...

cs4christsamba1 Samba Christopher

I'm so sad my mate benjany left the club today.it's look like he won't play for rovers anymore benjy is a great guy to be round.to be missed

The most positive aspect about this is Samba saying he will miss him.

Maybe Benjani is going down first, sort out accommodation for Samba?

Benjani might finally get his wish and complete the move he craved all those years ago? ;-)

I think Benjani will end up at Brighton.

Article with Benjani

Interesting line....

The striker, who turns 33 on August 13 this year has sealed a one-year deal with Blackburn Rovers.

The English side have also pledged to help in funding a football school of excellence, which Mwaruwari wants to establish in Zimbabwe, as part of the relationship between the two parties.

Well this turned out to be ######

• Backroom

Good news if true, rather Benjani than Kalinic on the bench.

We need one or two really good strikers though to go with Benjani and Roberts to stand a chance though.

Archived