BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool Versus Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the first time I think Sam really does have something to answer for with his tactics. I didn't much care about the hoofball arguments when they were getting us results these last one and a half seasons, but when the way we're playing is affecting results against teams like Blackpool now, when we keep throwing away leads - something desperately needs to change as this isn't good enough.

same old same old, we sit back trying to hold on to a lead and make a mess of it.

for me it should be a 4-4-2 if we are going to play the long ball. If its 4-5-1 then we have to play through the midfield so that the two wide midfield/forwards can push up to support the lone forward.

The fact that we do not score many goals only backs up the fact that with one up front and playing the quick long ball does not work.

The annoying thing is, the reverse of Jim's argument is actually true. Sam will now put the blame on his players for not holding on to a narrow win.

You've had it now. How dare you question Jim. Don't you realise he's ALWAYS right and everyone else who dares to diagree with him is an idiot and wrong?? :rolleyes:

We are useless. It's going to be a long long season. Of course that illiterate (Please don't use that word again) wit Hughsie will be on later to tell us it's all fine and Sam is great.

I'm as upset as you but there's no need for personal insults Dan.

Archived