BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool Versus Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-0. Don't get excited lads, we've got Big Sam's half-time pep talk to come. And we know what that means for the second half .... ;)

This is why we need to get a few more goals before the dreaded half time team talk!

Technical problems with TV here in Aus, can get some games but noothing from bloomfield road. Know we are winning one nil but can somebody please give more info

Blackpool started well for the first 5 or so minutes, Samba had a goal unfairly disallowed for Kalinic "fouling" the keeper on a corner, we started to dominate, Adam scored an own goal, Samba hit the post from a great Peds free kick and Kalinic fired just wide after a good move. Mostly typical Sam football but it's working and Blackpool havent looked like scoring since the first few minutes.

I'd say their form has been decidedly mixed.

Our diouf hasn't been too bad this season, probably one of our better players. M.Diouf i have been impressed with his work ethic but overall he hasn't been that great imo. To be fair though he is probably being played out of position, doesn't look like a winger/wing forward to me and i would rather see him up front with Niko but we all know that will never happen.

blackpool started well and had one cleared off line by salgado but blackburn been the best side, especially last 20 min where we been well on top, playing some good stuff mixed in with the hoofball. Brilliant finish for goal by Charlie Adam(always head it down:)

Samba hit post

Niko snapped one just wide

Robinson Had nothing to do

I thought EHD has playing very well along with Niko

Now for the team talk...........

Technical problems with TV here in Aus, can get some games but noothing from bloomfield road. Know we are winning one nil but can somebody please give more info

We've missed the whole bleedin' first half, Foxtel are getting a rude letter and claim for a refund on Monday, useless tw@ts.

Our diouf hasn't been too bad this season, probably one of our better players. M.Diouf i have been impressed with his work ethic but overall he hasn't been that great imo. To be fair though he is probably being played out of position, doesn't look like a winger/wing forward to me and i would rather see him up front with Niko but we all know that will never happen.

Only got to see the last 7 or 8 minutes but looked like they had 2 men on EHD. Rovers looked to be in control.

All this talk about Sam's teamtalk - ever thought that it might be more to do with the opposition manager's teamtalk?

If you're winning and doing well at half time, your teamtalk can't be much more than 'more of the same boys'.

All this talk about Sam's teamtalk - ever thought that it might be more to do with the opposition manager's teamtalk?

It's also downright unsporting for opposing teams to change their tactics and formation in the second half.

You have to accept that as far as the blinkered few on here are concerned, every goal and point we concede is Allardyce's fault.

Archived