BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Takeover

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicko_you may have answered this already and don't expect a reply til after tomorrows scoop but you say the vh group are worth billions, where did this info come from.

Vh group have said they are 17 billion rupee conglomerate, does this mean how much they are worth, what their profits are or what their turnover is

Nicko_you may have answered this already and don't expect a reply til after tomorrows scoop but you say the vh group are worth billions, where did this info come from.

Vh group have said they are 17 billion rupee conglomerate, does this mean how much they are worth, what their profits are or what their turnover is

I understand the company's worth is in the billions. But I am not an expert on Indian business.

The people at the club today may well have been the VH Group. They were in London last night and this morning, mind you. They could have flown up.

And they are scheduled to be at the Liverpool game tomorrow despite some rival 'insider's' information.

Hopefully the full story is in the People tomorrow...the interesting partners, the plan, the knock-on effect.

Also had it confirmed today that there is a meeting between a prospective Rovers buyer and the Premier League on Monday.

I think that is more likely to be VH than Syed.

But I am not counting my chickens yet...

I assume the meeting is about the fit and proper side of things, which if true means a deal must be close?

We call it 'fit and proper' but some say 'officials and directors test.'

Whatever.

It's the same thing.

And it will be the first time anyone has done that in this takeover saga. I am still presuming it is the VH Group and not Mr Syed.

We call it 'fit and proper' but some say 'officials and directors test.'

Whatever.

It's the same thing.

And it will be the first time anyone has done that in this takeover saga. I am still presuming it is the VH Group and not Mr Syed.

If Shinawatra could pass this so called fit and proper test then anyone can.

Thanks Nicko for all your information hopefully the people tommorrow will fill in a few of the blanks about this long drawn out saga!.

p.s. by the way have a word to whoever wrote that headline & put it on your article about the poultry 40M that was as bad as I've heard!

Thanks Nicko for all your information hopefully the people tommorrow will fill in a few of the blanks about this long drawn out saga!.

p.s. by the way have a word to whoever wrote that headline & put it on your article about the poultry 40M that was as bad as I've heard!

There no article about rovers takeover on the people website. hope it's in the paper tomorrow.

Nicko or anyone. All possible buyers seems to come from India. Why is that? It´s one of the biggest nations in the world but not a very good football country. Of course there are a huge possible fan base. To me it´s same where the new owner comes from if it would be a good owner for Rovers. Russia would be the last alternative though.

story in todays people.SAMS FACING A REVOLUTION by paul chant.blackburn rovers are heading for a massive revolution with new players and a possibly new boss,if the indian based vh group buy the club.people sport can reveal that the chicken industry giants are in parnership with sports agency kentaro in the bid to buy out the late jack walkers trustees.

story in todays people.SAMS FACING A REVOLUTION by paul chant.blackburn rovers are heading for a massive revolution with new players and a possibly new boss,if the indian based vh group buy the club.people sport can reveal that the chicken industry giants are in parnership with sports agency kentaro in the bid to buy out the late jack walkers trustees.

The article also states that the sports agency Kentaro wants to bring in its best young players from Africa and South America and put them in top clubs.

The plan would give us new money and a production line of players.

Nicko, is Paul Chant your stage name? :rolleyes:

The article also states that the sports agency Kentaro wants to bring in its best young players from Africa and South America and put them in top clubs.

The plan would give us new money and a production line of players.

If Kentaro are involved, I suggest that answers why this indian group want to buy the club.

As I had previously understood it, VH went looking for an agency and found Kentaro after initially contacting Rovers.

My initial thoughts that if this is correct about VH and Kentaro this could be good for Rovers. I believe Kentaro own certain TV rights etc.

Archived