BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping he was implying a big signing was on the horizon, but you are probably right, but it could also be guesswork

A whole host of thoughts spring to mind, one being Kean being potted come the end of January if he continues to lose games, more games, then where would we be.

Generally leaning towards BPF comments as meaning more change wether this be both good and bad.

Hughesy like the song goes If I could I would I swear

Don't think even Williams knows who's on the 6 man wish list but it will be clearer soon

I really can't see the list being any different to what Sam had, surely there has not been enough time for players to have been scouted.

Maybe a player from the Raos vast scouting network. ;)

can we strengthen the manager area as well?

If you lose your next game i would definitely consider sounding out people.At the moment you are in an decent position and could attract decent managers,if he does turn out to be a poor manager by the end of february attracting better managers could be difficult if you are in trouble.

I would be having sleepless nights at the moment if i were your owners.

I would take Demba Ba at £7 million.Providing his medical was clear that is,as that would be the key & all his agents are not after a pay day.

In my opinion the striker you sign is key to were you will finish in the league.

If you lose your next game i would definitely consider sounding out people.At the moment you are in an decent position and could attract decent managers,if he does turn out to be a poor manager by the end of february attracting better managers could be difficult if you are in trouble.

I would take Demba Ba at £7 million.Providing his medical was clear that is,as that would be the key & all his agents are not after a pay day.

In my opinion the striker you sign is key to were you will finish in the league.

It's all about the midfield.

It's all about the midfield.

I'm from the school of you can have any midfielders you like,but if the strikers cannot finish their dinner,you're going nowhere fast.

The hardest thing to do in the game is to find the back of the net.Thats why top strikers cost such a premium & command the highest wages.

You would have been challenging for 5th-6th in the league this year if you had Darren Bent & Demba Ba upfront for you.

Your midfield cannot be that bad if you finish in the top 10 most seasons.If you are a bad side it shows your league in a very poor light,once the top 4 or 5 teams are removed.

Samba to Villa with Curtis Davies and some cash in return. Need to replace Samba otherwise no interest in the back four.

David Jones from Blackpool. Hopefully Rovers keep a hold of Phil Jones from Chelsea and Spurs (although now that Spurs will have Beckham maybe that rumor will die). Would like to have another attacking midfielder added to the list and of course a pair of strikers. I don't think Santa Cruz will be returning either.

Honestly, Roberto, I don't care if our current owners are sleeping 1 hr. a night and spending the remainder of the night on the bog. I cannot stand them for the silly way they've converted our club from a bastion of tradition and prudence to a international laughingstock. I hope they eat their fair share of aggro..... it's a rollercoaster every Rover support has been on since December 13th.

I 'd like for Venky's to explain to us how we'll be finishing in the top 8 if we cannot win two matches in row-- nevermind looking outclassed to the likes of Sunderland.

Your midfield cannot be that bad if you finish in the top 10 most seasons.If you are a bad side it shows your league in a very poor light,once the top 4 or 5 teams are removed.

That's not just a feature of the EPL, but all the major European Leagues at present Roberto. La Liga seems to have gotten even worse looking at some of the hugely one sided scorelines in games involving the big two over there.

The Bundesliga is probably the most level playing field out there at the minute.

The way Perdersen and Dunn lost the ball so easily at times yesterday was a joke. Screw a creative influence in there, I'd take a Savage type in there before signing anyone else.

Venkys wrote this on there Facebook page about 1 hour ago....

Venkys trying hard to get Ronaldinho for 2 years contract . Offered 7.2 Million Euros as salary per year to Mr.Assis ( Ronaldinhos Brother ) .

49 minutes ago ·UnlikeLike · Comment

Just had a gander at this - crikey is all I can say, would love him to come to Rovers, but can`t quite see it to be honest ! certainly would improve the team in a plethora of positions across midfield or upfront :rolleyes:

Venkys wrote this on there Facebook page about 1 hour ago....

Venkys trying hard to get Ronaldinho for 2 years contract . Offered 7.2 Million Euros as salary per year to Mr.Assis ( Ronaldinhos Brother ) .

49 minutes ago ·UnlikeLike · Comment

It is on their official Facebook page as opposed to the many "spin-offs".

They are getting a hammering for it but I doubt many of the comments will last long. One telling them to get a decent Manager has already gone so for historic record I copied these.

Sarah Allsop are u having a laugh? U honestly that by offering 5 million pounds he is gonna come to rovers with u muppets in charge. Get a proper manager in and leave the buying to them and when u have done that, please get out of our club. We want our rovers back!

52 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile

Vishal Padwal THEY HAVE MONEY TO BUY CLUB !!!!!!

BUT THEY DONT HAVE MONEY FOR THIER EMPLOYEES WHO WORK FOR THEM WHOLE DAY AND NIGHT!!!!!!!!

Colin O'Halloran Im not going to be over critical and Im certainly not going to get abusive like other people here but I am really concerned about the influence that the Kentaro group have on your running of the club. I am a genuine Blackburn fan who is pleading with you to trust in John Williams more than Kentaro. We the fans trust Williams and want to see his opinion taken more validly than Kentaros

Jessie Chu stop use Blackburn be your free marketing tools.

Guillermo Blackburn i think that 7.2 mill could be used much more wisely. Unless of course you have much more money to invest on top of that. Make sure we get a really decent central midfielder and striker. We also cannot forget about defending like we did yesterday, that wouldn't have happened under Sam.. I wouldn't mind Bentley back to be honest if the price is right.. MAIN THING THOUGH, I AGREE WITH COLIN AND EVERY OTHER BRFC FAN... TRUST IN JOHN WILLIAMS OVER KENTARO

For balance I would copy and paste a positive response but there aren't any.

nevermind looking outclassed to the likes of Sunderland.

That go's to emphasize my point on strikers though.Sunderland have 2 top strikers who have proven they can score goals consistently in elite leagues over Europe year on year.Sunderland in my opinion have the better United loan player too.

Archived