BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 2

Why would we need Bentley when we have Hoilett on the right wing.Showed his quality tonight. Wouldnt be a priority to get in another right winger who has hardly played in 2 years. 2 centre mids centre forward and a couple of youngsters will be the priority

Bentley could play as an attacking midfielder. He did so before.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If your after Cruz do it quick.Lazio hovering again.

Let them have him,as a striker his goal scoring record is shocking. Had one really good season in his career, dont agree with bringing back these former players, both his and Bentley's career's have nose dived since they left Rovers.

Let them have him,as a striker his goal scoring record is shocking. Had one really good season in his career, dont agree with bringing back these former players, both his and Bentley's career's have nose dived since they left Rovers.

not to quibble, but he did win Paraguayan Football of the Year in 1999 (and hence got sold to Bayern) so technically he had two, but I agree with your overall sentiment. We maximised the return out of Roque and should quit while we are way, way ahead.

not to quibble, but he did win Paraguayan Football of the Year in 1999 (and hence got sold to Bayern) so technically he had two, but I agree with your overall sentiment. We maximised the return out of Roque and should quit while we are way, way ahead.

Exactly, god knows what kind of salary we are going to have to pay him, he's hardly played in 2 seasons, it will be a waste of one of the domestic loan slots. If we do get him, I hopehe proves us wrong, bt quite frankly I think we should stay clear of the former players we have been linked with.

After hearing the Cardiff managers interview on the radio, im actually a little surprised (as were linking every old rovers player to come back) that no one has mentioned picking up Jay Bothroyd cheap, he's out of contract in the summer and his manager admitted they may have to sell as he is stalling in contract talks...

After hearing the Cardiff managers interview on the radio, im actually a little surprised (as were linking every old rovers player to come back) that no one has mentioned picking up Jay Bothroyd cheap, he's out of contract in the summer and his manager admitted they may have to sell as he is stalling in contract talks...

Do you not watch much football?

Good Championship player and thats about it. Never did anything in the PL. I'd like to think we are setting our sights a lot higher.

I get the impression from Nicko's hints that if JW doesn't up the pace a bit on getting players signed, there'll be trouble at t'mill. Closing in on mystery strikers for 4 weeks doesn't sound like it'll play well in Pune

someone on the LET website said that Duff was sat behind JW in the executive seats, can anyone confirm this?

If true, it sounds like JW is doing his job (as always).

Though a few more players by the 15th would be very welcome.

Do you not watch much football?

I watch enough, I see a striker that struggles when he has no service (who doesn't, i remember watching sutton suffer with his back to goal at chelsea), scoring 15 goals midway through a championship season that may be available cheaply (as i have a horrid fear thats the sort of transfer we will get) as he is out of contract and would fit in with the wage structure...

Archived