BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 2

SEVEN MILLION POUNDS FOR ROBBIE KEANE!!!!????

Ahem... That's what Birmingham are paying.

That was quite a good one to avoid. Ridiculous price!

When I saw it on the yellow ticker my heart filled with joy....I just hope a certain Journo doesn't burst my bubble later ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I agree Ricky, Davies looked a class player a while back, Samaba has been brilliant for us but we do overegg him sometimes, he makes a lot of mistakes and is replacable if we are moving away from Sam's style.

I would still love Ireland or Bentley here as well.

I personally think that Curtis Davies would be a good one to get from villa I they do have samba.

i'd hope for a huge amount of cash in that deal, no way we can replace samba with the same quality guy is an immense defender not a silky footballer but as a last line of defence awesome i'd imagine nelsen, givet and salgado would be found out a hell of a lot more than they are now without samba alongside them.

If davies came in for samba we'd lose masses both defensively and attacking from corners other positions definitley would need beefing up to balance it out.

Hopefully Houllier gets the boot and that kills Samba to Villa for this window.

Agree 100%. was a rock tonight. He might not be the most graceful of CBs but then again neither was Hendry and he weren't half bad was he!

Why would we need Bentley when we have Hoilett on the right wing.Showed his quality tonight. Wouldnt be a priority to get in another right winger who has hardly played in 2 years. 2 centre mids centre forward and a couple of youngsters will be the priority

Archived