BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's Summer Transfer List

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just looking at that krancjaer interview and isn't it nice to see a player being respectful about his situation at spurs. He accepts that bale has been outstanding (sorry den) and that the manager makes the decision about who plays.

He's gone about it the right way, unlike some of our so called stars in the past!!

Just looking at that krancjaer interview and isn't it nice to see a player being respectful about his situation at spurs. He accepts that bale has been outstanding (sorry den) and that the manager makes the decision about who plays.

He's gone about it the right way, unlike some of our so called stars in the past!!

:o

We need players like that. He would probably beat any signing Venkys or Kean could come up with just on attitude alone.

Caughtoffside website says that rovers are interest in David Bentley

Alot of spurs players are available. I would mind us signing Roman Pavlyuchenko. Proven goalscorer and would just what we need imo. Class player!

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/04/04/tottenham-to-conduct-seven-player-clear-out-to-secure-35m-transfer-fund-boost/

Caughtoffside website says that rovers are interest in David Bentley

Alot of spurs players are available. I would mind us signing Roman Pavlyuchenko. Proven goalscorer and would just what we need imo. Class player!

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/04/04/tottenham-to-conduct-seven-player-clear-out-to-secure-35m-transfer-fund-boost/

Wouldn't mind Kranjcar, Bentley, Pavlyuchenko and Corluka from that team :D

• Backroom

Both are the wrong side of 30. Owen kind of works at a club like Man Utd because they have players to cover for his lengthily injury spells and high quality players to feed him on the occasions he does play. No way he'd work out here, and I don't see him wanting to come anyway.

Forlan would probably be a decent signing for one or two seasons, but if he flops like he did at Utd it would be a very expensive flop indeed. I also doubt he'd want to come to Blackburn.

I wish stories like this would stop coming out tbh, if fictional stories of transfer activity at Rovers are going to come out I'd rather they were at the very least realistic.

I wish stories like this would stop coming out tbh, if fictional stories of transfer activity at Rovers are going to come out I'd rather they were at the very least realistic.

Like Rovers signing an Aberdeen reject agents son?

I wouldn't have believed that either, so maybe there is some room for hope.

Saying that I wouldn't touch Owen with a fixed bayonet at the end of a prosthetic arm. If we did his only use would be to keep Grella company in various waiting rooms, but then we already have enough oxygen consumers available for that lengthy task.

• Backroom

Like Rovers signing an Aberdeen reject agents son?

I wouldn't have believed that either, so maybe there is some room for hope.

Saying that I wouldn't touch Owen with a fixed bayonet at the end of a prosthetic arm. If we did his only use would be to keep Grella company in various waiting rooms, but then we already have enough oxygen consumers available for that lengthy task.

In the middle of both extremes would be just fine :P but yeah, Owen would be a massive mistake. Avoid.

Both are the wrong side of 30. Owen kind of works at a club like Man Utd because they have players to cover for his lengthily injury spells and high quality players to feed him on the occasions he does play. No way he'd work out here, and I don't see him wanting to come anyway.

Forlan would probably be a decent signing for one or two seasons, but if he flops like he did at Utd it would be a very expensive flop indeed. I also doubt he'd want to come to Blackburn.

Agree. Owen has achieved nothing at Old Trafford and would be a complete waste of money. Fowler Mk 2.

We should of signed him in the last window... :(

And Bentley. Bentley/Krancjar-----central mid-field solved! Could even attempt 4-4-2 from that position!

This thread is totally pointless until we know what league we're gonna be in next season.

Also all these lofty names are pointless unless we change manager. Because even if we only just stay up, noone worth their salt will want to come to a club which just survived the drop with a nobody as manager.

Owen Hargreaves is a freebie this summer, would be a good signing to replace Jones.

Provided he's fit.

Based on the last two years of his career he will be able to show even Grella how to be a better sicknote....

Without doubt.

But I hear they believe it's all behind him finally. If we could shift out Grella he'd be the prefect replacement, lol.

He is a quality midfielder when fit though.

Owen Hargreaves is a freebie this summer, would be a good signing to replace Jones.

Provided he's fit.

oh god no. please. just, no.

imagine his wages and then imagine what we could get that's twice as fit, looks like United are set to offer him a year extension anyways.

Archived