BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's Summer Transfer List

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Nicko it is a certain Phillipe Huber that is now pulling the strings...

The Kentaro CEO I assume? I wish they'd listen to a local Rovers fan who actually understands the situation we are in.

I think if we are to progress next season we need to look at first replacing Robbo having looked through the last set of games he is culpable for a lot of our problems

Vs B'Pool (H) how he is unable to set up the wall so that the ball does not go in is beyond me

Vs Fulham (A)Should have saved both Duff goals how he especially let the 1st go through his hands is beyond me & on this form would never make the England setup

Vs A.Villa (A) Flaps at quite a lot not convincing enough, almost gifts Bent a goal but later redeemed himself with a save should have caught that shot.

Vs Wigan (A) Should never have come out so far to give Rodalegga his 1st goal flaps at shots,

that really should be caught.

Vs Spurs (H) should have come & punched that ball out before Crouch

looking back at those games he does not seem to inspire confidence into the team & the back 4 seem afraid with him behind them. Flaps at shots too much is not good enough at assembling a wall to deal with free kicks & basically gifts one of our former players 2 goals how he did not save those 2 Duff goals against Fulham I will never know they weren't even difficult shots. However our defence is also shot to pieces and they need to shore up better would say in the summer a GK,LB,RB experienced players not young up & coming players.

I think if we are to progress next season we need to look at first replacing Robbo having looked through the last set of games he is culpable for a lot of our problems

Vs B'Pool (H) how he is unable to set up the wall so that the ball does not go in is beyond me

Vs Fulham (A)Should have saved both Duff goals how he especially let the 1st go through his hands is beyond me & on this form would never make the England setup

Vs A.Villa (A) Flaps at quite a lot not convincing enough, almost gifts Bent a goal but later redeemed himself with a save should have caught that shot.

Vs Wigan (A) Should never have come out so far to give Rodalegga his 1st goal flaps at shots,

looking back at those games he does not seem to inspire confidence into the team & the back 4 seem afraid with him behind them. Flaps at shots too much is not good enough at assembling a wall to deal with free kicks & basically gifts one of our former players 2 goals how he did not save those 2 Duff goals against Fulham I will never know they weren't even difficult shots. However our defence is also shot to pieces and they need to shore up better would say in the summer a GK,LB,RB experienced players not young up & coming players.

Wit drier than an Arabs sandle or lunacy?

WOW!!!!!

Easily the most deluded post of the year so far.

You lot miss my point totally I am not saying it is just Robbo's fault some of the defenders in front of him definitely need replacing but he can not be shielded from blame either if you look at the last few games his mistakes are there for all to see Blackpool in this league you have to be able to set-up a wall that nothing gets past I mean we have Samba,N'Zonzi etc hardly midgets the free kick Adam scored should never have happened. Vs Fulham the 2 Duff goals he should have easily saved them they were not exactly difficult & Vs Spurs he should have cleared that punched that ball Crouch was so near the goal a decent goalie would have seen that danger but the Defence are not blameless either that wall for Adam's goal the defence should have made sure the wall was water tight. Duff should have been closed down much better & Givet should have closed down Modric the team as a whole are poor & Robbo unfortunately is part of that weak link as a decent goalie would have been a better line of defence. Please note I am not just blaming Robbo for our failings they all have to accept some portion of blame for this mess but he is one of many weak links. Although I have to conclude he has produced some excellent saves at times.

You lot miss my point totally I am not saying it is just Robbo's fault some of the defenders in front of him definitely need replacing but he can not be shielded from blame either if you look at the last few games his mistakes are there for all to see Blackpool in this league you have to be able to set-up a wall that nothing gets past I mean we have Samba,N'Zonzi etc hardly midgets the free kick Adam scored should never have happened. Vs Fulham the 2 Duff goals he should have easily saved them they were not exactly difficult & Vs Spurs he should have cleared that punched that ball Crouch was so near the goal a decent goalie would have seen that danger but the Defence are not blameless either that wall for Adam's goal the defence should have made sure the wall was water tight. Duff should have been closed down much better & Givet should have closed down Modric the team as a whole are poor & Robbo unfortunately is part of that weak link as a decent goalie would have been a better line of defence. Please note I am not just blaming Robbo for our failings they all have to accept some portion of blame for this mess but he is one of many weak links. Although I have to conclude he has produced some excellent saves at times.

Sorry still don't agree.

Blackpool goal? Please.

Elasticman with the aid of The Flash couldn't keep a clean sheet for us this season.

Stop digging mate!

lol I would have loved to see any keeper stop that free-kick, up & down from there takes skill! Give the taker the credit, not negativity towards our solid keeper. Yes he isnt perfect but hes far from the root of our weakness at the back.

Summer needs to see 2 new full backs, a creative midfielder & a goalscorer

Archived