BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's Summer Transfer List

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you're sore over Allardyce, as I was. For better or worse he's gone now and wont be coming back.

Steve Kean is the boss and very inexperienced and some would say naive one at that. He certainly wouldn't have been my choice.

There have been some small nuggets of optimimism to cling on to and some in the game seem to think he's a good coach. Let's give him a fair go, especially as we dont seem to have any other choice.

Some in the game thought Kiddo was a good coach as well ! Maybe he was, but as a manager he was the pits. Ring any bells ?

Who was it who mentioned Mourinho? As crazy as it sounds, if Venky's wanted to blow their cash on a marquee signing, there would be none better. 'The Special One' is the kind of guy who could get an extra 25% out of an average squad and has the tactical nous to outwit any PL manager. If he could come here for a year or two, I'd be in raptures.

Now where's the rest of the hooch...

Who was it who mentioned Mourinho? As crazy as it sounds, if Venky's wanted to blow their cash on a marquee signing, there would be none better. 'The Special One' is the kind of guy who could get an extra 25% out of an average squad and has the tactical nous to outwit any PL manager. If he could come here for a year or two, I'd be in raptures.

I'll have some of what your drinking.....

I concur. If Barry really wants to "splash" Rovers' name toward the top of the football world, then Jose Mourinho would be by far the best option.

That is possibly the funniest post i've ever read. I completely understand what your saying but still laughed almost to tears, why would anyone want the rovers hot seat, poisoned challice

Don't waist your time mate, they don't care, any stick to beat the owners with will do.

This isn't about beating the owners, it's about Rovers, if we are playing like a Championship team then they'll get slated, rightly so. They bought the team, brought in their own front and backroom team, if they ain't performing l won't sit back and take it on the chin. I've been following Rovers for 35 years, long before them, my kids will be following rovers long after they have gone, if something isn't right it's up to us to speak up.

This isn't about beating the owners, it's about Rovers, if we are playing like a Championship team then they'll get slated, rightly so. They bought the team, brought in their own front and backroom team, if they ain't performing l won't sit back and take it on the chin. I've been following Rovers for 35 years, long before them, my kids will be following rovers long after they have gone, if something isn't right it's up to us to speak up.

Firstly, near 10 pages of material and the only post you respond to is one I made 5 days ago?

Secondly, the post was made in response to rumours the owners were trying to buy superstar players, chuff all to do with how the team are playing now.

Thirdly, it's since been bought to everyones attention that at least one of the owners wants a superstar, which made defending them pointless, and is the reason I have not posted on here since.

Of all the posts on this thread you had to find one made five days ago and try to make something of it?

apparently danish midfielder thomas kahlenberg is training at the club. He has been relegated to wolfsburg reserves, and can leave on a free transfer in the summer.

Same type of player as Dunn, and also same type of glass legs ;-) But when fit, a very good player !

Same type of player as Dunn, and also same type of glass legs ;-) But when fit, a very good player !

he is a decent player, but to me, a bit overrated, especially by the danish media. The dutch/french or portuguese league, would be a much better fit for him. As you said, he has been haunted by injuries, which has hindered his development. I think the physical nature of the EPL, would be to much for him.

he is the sort of player, that IF he got a season under the belt, without injuries, he could prove to be a steal, but thats a big big IF.

How good can he truly be if Wolfsburg are willing to let him leave for free, especially since he cost them 4 million in 2010.

Smacks of yet another basturk to me.

Well the coach i Wolfsburg have sent some players down with the youth because he, according to danish media dont like Thomas.

Archived