BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's Summer Transfer List

Guest roverspogges

So its all a big mickey take by the media then is it? If it is then shame on the guardian if it isn't then Venkys can go f.........

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agree with the LET article that we should stop jumping on their back at every chance we get, they were not even quoted.

With every respect, any young journo trying to move up in the world will always have to be cautious, especially as he is the sports writer on behalf of Rovers for the LET. If they ask him to write a denial he will do so, he may given the exclusive on Rovers based stuff which wouldnt happen if he was Venky Bashing.

We know for a fact that the official board is moderated 24/7 and certain postings and posters have been removed, it does figure that they may be trying to influence the LET!

Don't talk rubbish!

How many arguments have gone on here about nothing in particular? How many pro-Sam V anti-Sam arguments have there been for example? The fans are highly qualified at dividing themselves up...

Venkys haven't helped though.

If Man City can't buy Kaka for £100m he's got no chance. If he really wants a celebrity, he should throw all that money and then some at Mouriniho who is certainly not that much in love with Madrid from what I've read. Sell it to him by saying he can enhance his reputation by doing "another Porto" in the richest league in the world and that when the Man Utd job rocks up, he's free to up sticks.

In PR terms a thousand times more effective and feasible than buying Kaka (if still a long shot) with massive upside on the football too.

Spot on.

Given it is in the public domain, this is totally consistent with what I have heard.

As for apologies, I don't want any- not even from Hughesy :lol: - and can only repeat I will be utterly utterly delighted if everything I have posted is proven wrong and that from all this emerges a club which is successful and has its community roots and dignity restored.

Lol. You don't want any apologies for not mentioning any of this detail and then claiming you knew it all all along? I don't think you'll be getting any somehow.

Thanks to BFP for giving some substance that helps explain why things have been happening. When rational and emotional goals of different people collide - happens a lot in business in my experience.

Not sure why the big secrecy. It wasn't difficult to put two and two together, or perhaps one and one and one! They were/are obviously not singing from the same hymn sheet. Not sure why apologies would be necessary either...

Hopefully Mrs D will remind her brothers just who is actually in charge and stop the nonsense. :o

Not sure why the big secrecy. It wasn't difficult to put two and two together, or perhaps one and one and one! They were/are obviously not singing from the same hymn sheet. Not sure why apologies would be necessary either...

Philip was one sentence away from being burned as a witch. I believe my fine friend Hughesy was among the torch owners.

I also believe, note I do not say think, that there is still far more in this. Far, far more.

Philip was one sentence away from being burned as a witch. I believe my fine friend Hughesy was among the torch owners.

I also believe, note I do not say think, that there is still far more in this. Far, far more.

Balaji's really a girl, Venkatesh was adopted from a league of Zoroastrian leper monks, Mrs Desai performs voodoo rights with chicken entrails in her office, wearing a black wet-look rubber body stocking, Jerome Anderson listen to Bob Marley records backwards and rubs scotch bonnet chilis under his foreskin in order to contact lost souls in alternate dimensions ... and we'll be signing Ronaldinho's younger brother in the Summer?

Balaji's really a girl, Venkatesh was adopted from a league of Zoroastrian leper monks, Mrs Desai performs voodoo rights with chicken entrails in her office, wearing a black wet-look rubber body stocking, Jerome Anderson listen to Bob Marley records backwards and rubs scotch bonnet chilis under his foreskin in order to contact lost souls in alternate dimensions ... and we'll be signing Ronaldinho's younger brother in the Summer?

All of that is true, but the body stocking is yellow with leopard print.

I am having my teeth done Ronaldinho style to celebrate, wont need to buy another bottle opener... ever.

Wonder whether Hulk is on the Onwers list for a marquee signing. Played ok. miss 3 chances today playing for Porto. good player and is only 24 years old1

I've never seen him play well yet...Wacthed him against Arsenal last season and a couple of games for Brazil. Never been overly impressed.

Why are we so obsessed with brazilians anyway? Especially that pillock Robinho, who will bring nothing but a sulky personality to brfc.There aren't many brazilians who have come to England and played well, Gilberto being an exception.

Were back on to this marquee signing rubbish.

I hope its just some journo who was twiddling his thumbs.

The owners wanted to bring a south america top player to the club to improve the club's image over there and venky's also want to break into fast food market over there. So having a top class player at rovers would help venky's with the break into the SA market.

I would personally say first, get a very good manager in and allow him to buy the players and the players he wants to bring to rovers. the owners should provide the money for transfers and not get involved in which players we should buy to help Venky's.

second, get a new chairman appointed

third, offer Nelsen and Salgado coaching roles at the club.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us go for elano. Thought we'd go for him in Jan but I'm pretty sure he had only just signed for gala. He'd be perfect for us

good shout that ricky. But can Formica and Elano play in the same team. don't they play in the same position, just in the hole behind the striker or strikers

Archived