BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's Summer Transfer List

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't buy season tickets on the basis of club owner's statements or possible transfers but because you support the club. Here in Australia, we buy our season tickets (or memberships as their called here) because we want to support our teams irrespective of who is playing.

playing the devils advocate here, if the club jal fell in love with, has gone through a transission, which he himself doesnt feel is right/attractive/comfortable or can identify with, isnt he entitled to a "divorce"..?

seems like a normal and everyday problem for married people, what you once loved and pledged to do so, until death, perhaps isnt worth it anymore. The club might not meet his standards anymore and therefore he is pondering the future relationship, he has with brfc.

playing the devils advocate here, if the club jal fell in love with, has gone through a transission, which he himself doesnt feel is right/attractive/comfortable or can identify with, isnt he entitled to a "divorce"..?

seems like a normal and everyday problem for married people, what you once loved and pledged to do so, until death, perhaps isnt worth it anymore. The club might not meet his standards anymore and therefore he is pondering the future relationship, he has with brfc.

Supporting a football team is slightly different to personal relationships. You dont change team simply because you dont like what is going on. Otherwise there wouldn't be any Newcastle fans.

You dont stop supporting them when they play badly or when they have a manager or a managing team you disaprove of.

If you care more about who owns Blackburn Rovers then Blackburn Rovers itself then you're not much of a fan in my opinion.

Supporting a football team is slightly different to personal relationships. You dont change team simply because you dont like what is going on. Otherwise there wouldn't be any Newcastle fans.

i know there are slightly different ethics, but if you, infront of god, a priest, your friends and family, can proclaim to love until death, it doesnt seem odd, to have a "fallout" with ones club, does it.?

You dont stop supporting them when they play badly or when they have a manager or a managing team you disaprove of.

thats your persenel view of the matter, perhaps not shared by everyone.. Sometimes things come to an end, one way or another, and thats not a judgment you nor i can make, on behalf of others.

If you care more about who owns Blackburn Rovers then Blackburn Rovers itself then you're not much of a fan in my opinion.

if those owners presents something, you just cant accept, then you are not more or less of a fan, for not renewing yout ST. You are simply in touch with what you want to be apart of or not. What you want to pay for or not.

As a Rovers fan, i'm asking for you guys and gals to demand a lot more from the current regime so that we may be in a stonger position to go forward and embark on yet another glorious journey in the history of Blackburn Rovers football club.

arte et labore :rover:

As a Rovers fan, i'm asking for you guys and gals to demand a lot more from the current regime so that we may be in a stonger position to go forward and embark on yet another glorious journey in the history of Blackburn Rovers football club.

In that case...

I DEMAND A LOT MORE!!!

Erm..... Beer? Yeah, that'll do!

Excellent , i would of liked him to be brought in during the last window , 18 months with salgado will do the boy a world of good

You demanded Suarez - that kind of signing is just not realistically going to happen. We're all clearly concerned about what is going on right now but threatening to withdraw support of the club is not the answer.

i've had a season ticket for 27 years now , the first 10 years we were in the old 2nd division didn't have a pot to pi55 in , it makes me laff sometimes now when some people bemoan the fact we are a steady mid-table PL club

i've had a season ticket for 27 years now , the first 10 years we were in the old 2nd division didn't have a pot to pi55 in , it makes me laff sometimes now when some people bemoan the fact we are a steady mid-table PL club

If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor.

Clyne would be a good signing and the type of signing we should be making.

I wouldn't mind us making a bid for Yannick Djalo from Sporting Lisbon. He's got pace, can dribble and can finish. And with Lisbon not doing well, could be the ideal time for us to make a bid.

We should be making signings of good up and coming players and developing them. We should follow the Arsene Wenger model at Arsenal.

Steve Kean did a interview with Talksport this morning with Alan Brazil and Ronnie Irani

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/5505/5/exclusive-kean-blackburn-targeting-european-place

SK spoke very well this morning

Steve Kean did a interview with Talksport this morning with Alan Brazil and Ronnie Irani

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/5505/5/exclusive-kean-blackburn-targeting-european-place

SK spoke very well this morning

blue and white doesn't agree with you on the kean pages.

Reading the article, I thought there were a lot of debateable points.

Sounded rather what he might have said to his employers.

When he can walk the walk as well we'll all be happy.

I know you're sore over Allardyce, as I was. For better or worse he's gone now and wont be coming back.

Steve Kean is the boss and very inexperienced and some would say naive one at that. He certainly wouldn't have been my choice.

There have been some small nuggets of optimimism to cling on to and some in the game seem to think he's a good coach. Let's give him a fair go, especially as we dont seem to have any other choice.

I know you're sore over Allardyce, as I was. For better or worse he's gone now and wont be coming back.

Steve Kean is the boss and very inexperienced and some would say naive one at that. He certainly wouldn't have been my choice.

There have been some small nuggets of optimimism to cling on to and some in the game seem to think he's a good coach. Let's give him a fair go, especially as we dont seem to have any other choice.

Nah, let's slag the ###### out of him, much better, and let's face it, he is crap.

Fair post. I'm looking forward not back. I'm prepared to accept he is a good coach, as was Harford. But what's a fair go------till he's got us in a relegation position from which we can't extricate ourselves?

Only at that point will we know he's a dud? 2 wins out of the next three and the clouds will lift so I wish him luck-----for Rovers , not for him.

In the meantime I'll be dreaming of possible replacements and hope that Venkys are too.

Fair post. I'm looking forward not back. I'm prepared to accept he is a good coach, as was Harford. But what's a fair go------till he's got us in a relegation position from which we can't extricate ourselves?

Only at that point will we know he's a dud? 2 wins out of the next three and the clouds will lift so I wish him luck-----for Rovers , not for him.

In the meantime I'll be dreaming of possible replacements and hope that Venkys are too.

Would be good to see Tevez at Rovers. If Venkys do have argentinian links, could be possible.

That's probably as likely as me winning the grand national whilst running backwards Pafell. It would be a truely brilliant move, and I'd probably have some sort of trouser malfunction if it happened, but nah no chance. If he was to move, it'd most likely to Barca, Real Madrid or some Brazilian club with money and Kia Joorchiban as chairman.

Archived