BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's Summer Transfer List

He will no doubt be offered a 'pay as you play' deal at united when his contract is up. With regards to Owen, i would assume that would be along the same lines.

There are some good players about not getting a game, Jovanovic and Poulsen at liverpool were two sought after players and haven't had a kick since the change of manager. We need to start adding some numbers and quality to the squad.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will no doubt be offered a 'pay as you play' deal at united when his contract is up. With regards to Owen, i would assume that would be along the same lines.

There are some good players about not getting a game, Jovanovic and Poulsen at liverpool were two sought after players and haven't had a kick since the change of manager. We need to start adding some numbers and quality to the squad.

That Liverpool duo have been in my mind too. I believe Jensen knows Poulsen and could have a chat with him. He is a good player but hasn´t had a chance at Pool.

That Liverpool duo have been in my mind too. I believe Jensen knows Poulsen and could have a chat with him. He is a good player but hasn´t had a chance at Pool.

No, no, nooo!

Please no Poulsen on Ewood.

He has been crap for Sevilla, Juventus, Liverpool and Denmark.

I cant believe that he has played for so many big clubs, because everytime Ive seen him, he has been terrible.

• Backroom

No, no, nooo!

I cant believe that he has played for so many big clubs, because everytime Ive seen him, he has been terrible.

Absoluely agree. Neither of those players are up to scratch in the premier league IMO.

No, no, nooo!

Funny how three huge clubs thought he was worth it, one paid nearly £10 million for him, he is a class act IMO and the pace of the PL is not suited to his style of play but obviously in Spain, Germany and Italy his style has brought him a lot of personal and club success.

Funny how three huge clubs thought he was worth it, one paid nearly £10 million for him, he is a class act IMO and the pace of the PL is not suited to his style of play but obviously in Spain, Germany and Italy his style has brought him a lot of personal and club success.

Yes but provided we stay up we'll be playing in the premier league (unless you've heard the latest rumour that our owners are planning a truly sensational move and we're going to play in the Italian league or wherever next year)

I have been told that one of the players Rovers are looking at should we stay up is is Lille striker Gervinho. I have talked to one of his representatives this morning and he confirmed that Rovers are one of a few Premier League clubs who want him, the player is going to wait until the summer before making any decisions.

I have been told that one of the players Rovers are looking at should we stay up is is Lille striker Gervinho. I have talked to one of his representatives this morning and he confirmed that Rovers are one of a few Premier League clubs who want him, the player is going to wait until the summer before making any decisions.

Scary I was picking some players out a week or so ago.

They included:

LB: M Bastos - Emilio Izaguirre - Dennia Aogo - Marcel Schmelzer

RB: N Clyne - Gokhan

LM Gervinho

There will be a lot of competition for him, second leading scorer for Lillle, they seem to play him left of a three.

Not found my striker yet though. :D

• Backroom

Is he the Ivorian with the massive forehead and silly hair? Looked good in the World cup if so

doubt we could afford Gervinho and seriously doubt he would consider coming to ewood if we are still in the prem,Liverpool have long been linked with Gervinho.

I'd buy Elmer's shirt! Though I would prefer Bugs Bunny, the Road Runner or Speedy Gonzalez. :P

Don't know if these South Americans or whatever are up to playing in th Prem though. They don't have a good track record. Would take the Road Runner though. good pace and always has a plan B

seb larrson is leaving Birmingham city in the summer

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6867005,00.html

Would be a good signing. him and Hoilett supply the crosses for the strikers to score. If RSC signs then we need a good crosser of the ball and reminds me of Bentley and Bentley supply most of the crosses for RSC goals. If we can't get Larsson then I would sign Bentley back!

Would be a good signing. him and Hoilett supply the crosses for the strikers to score. If RSC signs then we need a good crosser of the ball and reminds me of Bentley and Bentley supply most of the crosses for RSC goals. If we can't get Larsson then I would sign Bentley back!

Thought it for a while and saw nothing on Saturday to change my mind : Larsson is a poor man's MGP (cue jokes about minimum wage......). He takes a good free kick - better than MGP when he was on form - but he does bugger all in open play, less than MGP. Steer well clear of Larsson thanks unless FIFA adopt American Football rules and we can bring him on for free kicks then take him off again.

Nicko has already suggested this is a done deal, not exactly exciting mind.

Larsson's NOT GOOD ENOUGH chaddy .

Larsson's NOT GOOD ENOUGH chaddy .

That is the only thing in that post you disagreed with?

Signing Santa?

Goals... plural?

The delusion that Bentley would even consider coming back?

The fact that we will still be able to attract players of even that standard?

That we will even have a transfer fund?

Any talk of signing anyone is quite simply irrelevant right now

I can't really think about potential signings at the moment - quite difficult, to do, when you are seeing your football club implode in front of your eyes.

Archived