BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean

731 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean stay or go

You want evidence? 27 points available--4 achieved? How solid do you need?

Do you reside on the same planet as the rest of us 47er, serious question.

My opinion of Kean has NOT changed, I want him gone, pasado, gegaan, clear? My comment (if you read the thread) was directed at accusations towards Nicko.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must now remember to add PATRONISING to the things I dislike about Kean.

Reading that article, it wouldn't surprise me if Kean woke up next to Nicko in the morning, and not his wife. That article is sickening.

Dear God.

That is too far even for August Underground.

Do you reside on the same planet as the rest of us 47er, serious question.

My opinion of Kean has NOT changed, I want him gone, pasado, gegaan, clear? My comment (if you read the thread) was directed at accusations towards Nicko.

Take a deep breath Imy! Read the interview again and tell me if it accurately portrays a reasonable view of Kean given his managerial record.

Oh dear! Why does someone not warn him about what he says before he even opens his mouth?

Still sleeping well Stevie? Well we are not suprised pal, with thousands of pounds landing in your bank account each week.

Kalinic - Empty net practice? This really should not have been mentioned. Is he trying to make Kalinic look stupid? I thought all football people were schooled in how to deal with the press?

Everything this guy says is utter twaddle and I cannot take him seriously.

Roll on the end of tonights game for more SK utterings about how well we fought, how we should have been in front going into the last 10 minutes and how all his players are magnificent and no more can be asked of them.

Take a deep breath Imy! Read the interview again and tell me if it accurately portrays a reasonable view of Kean given his managerial record.

I'm fine mate dealing with teenagers on a daily basis it'll take more than a few words to get my blood pressure up. I see nothing wrong in the interview- I have said this already, my point about evidence refered to Nicko and accusations against him- I have said this already.

Is that the horror film Rebel? Ya lost me!!

They are an independent film making group notorious for hideously grotesque slasher/exploitation films. Strangely they are also some of the most expensive horror movies you are likely to find.

I lasted about 15 minutes at a private screening.

They are an independent film making group notorious for hideously grotesque slasher/exploitation films. Strangely they are also some of the most expensive horror movies you are likely to find.

I lasted about 15 minutes at a private screening.

I will go and have a shufty.

Just need to clear my ehad of the KeaNicko image first...................

Yet another cringe worthy article/report from our coach - he goes on (again) about the spirit in the camp and how the players have been excellent on the training ground (he goes on about training sessions a lot). Says when we came back against Blackpool it was the first time in over 2 years that we have come back from 2 goals down.

Kean: Beat City and Bolton and Blackburn should be safe

"The perception is we're struggling a little bit"

"We're in a great position"

-Steve Kean, 25th April 2011

:lol::lol:

Deluded just doesn't get anywhere near it.

He's also being far too defensive about the apparent team spirit, screams 'liar'.

I know for a fact that everything is far from the rosy picture he's trying to convey.

Maybe he's just getting as much in as possible before what should hopefully be his final game tonight.

Archived