BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean

731 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean stay or go

I like cats , and dogs for that matter.

There is only one journo that rates kean and he makes sure he shouts about it among the fragile minds on here, his 'articles' often are a lot tamer than opinions on here

Proper dogs mind, not yappy ones

Fragile minds eh?

I'm sure his articles are a lot tamer than opinions on here - that's why its called BRFCS - BRFC SUPPORTERS.com. And lets be honest, what the (Please don't use that word again) does he know about that?

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big sam already said in various interviews he told Venkys he wanted N'Zogbia and Espanyols striker Osvaldo, RSC was just on his back up list

I think Osvaldo and N'Zogbia would have been excellent signings. Too bad we didn't get them.

Allardyce tried to sell Roberts in the Summer and didn't even give Him a squad number. (Not great management IMO). So no real shock then to see Roberts being less than sympathetic.

Now if he could just concentrate on beating the keeper now and again. Maybe he could watch his own skills video...

Allardyce tried to sell Roberts in the Summer and didn't even give Him a squad number. (Not great management IMO). So no real shock then to see Roberts being less than sympathetic.

Now if he could just concentrate on beating the keeper now and again. Maybe he could watch his own skills video...

I sort of agree with that but I also agree that that Roberts is no where near the standard required of the EPL.

Kean will still be manager even if we go down

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1379993/Manager-Keans-safe-Blackburn-relegated.html

If we go down then it is the owners and the manager fault for this. You will be to blame for this!

I never fully bought into the Steve Kean getting the job because he was an SEM client when he was appointed since there was no real proof for it.

But the longer he stays as Rovers manager, and statements like this from Venkatesh Rao make it more and more likely in my eyes.

What other logical explanation could there be for Rovers getting relegated and Kean staying on as manager?!

What other logical explanation could there be for Rovers getting relegated and Kean staying on as manager?!

He is good guy and nice thinker

I hate how they say in the interview that after he went to Pune, that he is unsackable?! Are Venkys Burnley fans in disguise?

Well, Jack stuck with Kidd - who spent £20m to finish Hodgson's job - so it wouldn't be the first time.

and didn't Jack Walker sack Kidd when we were in the championship.

can anybody name me a club who went down and kept the manager and got promote the season after? I can't think of one

Take this with a pinch of salt - remember all the other statements made on takeover and how soon those proved to be rubbish.

My odds for Rovers' manager at start of next season irrespective of which league: Kean 20/1, Another manager 1/2.

Archived