BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean

731 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean stay or go

Come on chaddy, explain yourself!

Traveling around and using more than one computer, I must have more than one IP address that uses my name.

Also when people come here they use presumable my IP address to log on.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Kalinic went down there was no way a pen would be given. Barely any contact.

Roberts was actually brought down and a pen was not given.

Also, what do you expect Kalinic to do with about 20 odd minutes at that sort of pace? So after almost two months out thats a fair assessment of the Croatian?

Spot on Bobby, it was never a penalty regardless of him staying up or going down.

Think I posted earlier that I'd have him nowhere near the first team for the run in, he's out of form, out of match fitness and a liability.

I think its a sign of poor man-management from Kean to highlight the Kalinic "non-fall" and to just breeze over the dead-cert penalty that was not given on Roberts. Its really harsh on Niko but I wouldnt bring him on as a sub. Either he starts or not. Roberts can make an impact off the bench, but Niko isnt the same type of player. Roberts should not be starting matches.

I still feel Roque will come good. He needs a strike PARTNER playing near him, and not forcing him to come to central midfield cause of the gap between midfield and attack. Otherwise, there is no one better at laying it off, first touch, hold up play, or winning the first headers at the club. Yet we arent using him in the right way.

Can't blame Kean For Kalinic - the Blackburn End (and tony gale's mic) were baying for Kalinic last night. Kean granted their wish and Kalinic was awful.

Would you like to re-phrase that. I, nor anyone near me was 'baying' for Kalinic. Don't tar the whole stand with the same brush as some of the N01 'bayers'

Thank you..

Would you like to re-phrase that. I, nor anyone near me was 'baying' for Kalinic. Don't tar the whole stand with the same brush as some of the N01 'bayers'

Thank you..

There seemed to be a lot of noise from the Blackburn End wanting him to come on.

Traveling around and using more than one computer, I must have more than one IP address that uses my name.

Then you'd use the same username. If I understand correctly it is not the IP address that is a problem, but duplicate accounts.

Strange how the new account posted 3 times whilst Chaddy didn't post at all but then an hour later he started posting again. Also that this new member had a bit of insider information ;)

Strange how the new account posted 3 times whilst Chaddy didn't post at all but then an hour later he started posting again. Also that this new member had a bit of insider information ;)

So each household can only have one member?

So each household can only have one member?

Of course not. There are many factors involved with duel accounts. There are a few people from the same house with accounts, however they tend to offer different styles of writing and content.

Of course not. There are many factors involved with duel accounts. There are a few people from the same house with accounts, however they tend to offer different styles of writing and content.

Thats fighting talk

:lol:

Don't delete the new fake Chaddy account he's the only person to add me as a friend, 10 year no friends on here.

I have no friends any more only enemies.

I did not know we were all being judged on our style of writing and posting. Though may explain why some get pulled up for their spellings. :brfcsmilie:

I only have 1 BRFCS account but I post from 3 different computers (2 at home and 1 at the office) depending on where I am or what I am doing.

If chaddys brother, dad, sister, mum, or dog had worked for Rovers for 6 years we would have heard about it before.

Maybe he is a long lost brother?

250pxoh_brother_where_art_thou.png

I only have 1 BRFCS account but I post from 3 different computers (2 at home and 1 at the office) depending on where I am or what I am doing.

going for gold?

Maybe :lol:

I still don't understand the purpose behind doing it in the first place.

Kean needs to go ASAP ( on topic keeper statment)

When we put ASAP on our printing guys job requests, he leaves them till after everything that has a specific date on so perhaps your on topic keeper should read "Kean should go now". that way it's always current and will eventually happen.

When we put ASAP on our printing guys job requests, he leaves them till after everything that has a specific date on so perhaps your on topic keeper should read "Kean should go now". that way it's always current and will eventually happen.

Kean should be gone!

alternatively my nephew always does to opposite to what he is told, so how about chnaging:

Kean needs to go ASAP

to

Kean please never ever leave and don't touch that iron

Anything is worth a try

going for gold?

No, just curious about this "IP" thing. Despite having only have one BRFCS account, do I have the same IP on each computer or is there an IP for each computer?

I don't need anymore than the one account that I have now. I post frequently enough (perhaps too much so) and those posts have been consistently anti-Kean's management for months.

In my opinion, it should have been obvious to anyone who was willing to look at Kean's demeanor and performance without an agenda that he was not up for the job. I concede that the Liverpool and Arsenal results somewhat threw that evaluation off track but, critically, he never capitalized on those with follow up wins. As a general proposition, at his best he's had battling losses and at his worse, abject surrenders. But even at his best, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades (according to one of my wise grandfathers).

In my opinion, Kean needs to go NOW. A real manager might salvage some points from our final 4 matches. I'm not sure Kean is capable. Too much is at stake to continue to gamble on a manager who was returned a measly .82 points per match (or 31.16 points if extraoplated over a season- based on 14 points in 17 matches). His management has been unequivocally "relegation" form throughout his tenure. Even his "good" pressers are becoming strained. He is not the closer we desperately need.

• Backroom

No, just curious about this "IP" thing. Despite having only have one BRFCS account, do I have the same IP on each computer or is there an IP for each computer?

An IP address is assigned by your Internet Service Provider. If you're in an internet café, using public wifi or at a friend's house using their internet you will have a different IP address to when you're at home. Your IP address at home can change if you unplug and replug your router back in, or if you've set the router to alternate between IP addresses. Otherwise you have the same IP address for as long as you are connected.

I think it's time to explore the possibility of bringing in an experienced "name" manager until the end of the season - if one will come. A change of face might just bring a change in fortune as well as galvanising the team.

Anything is worth a try in our current situation.

Now who would be the absolute best person for that job do you think Simon? :rolleyes:

Fully agree with that, the manager got things spot on last night, and if he had any luck at all, it would be bad luck I'm sure.

Spot on??? :o He hampered the team from the off with the players and formation that he sent out. City should / could have been out of sight on 30 mins. Credit to the players for showing determination and pride but his awful and inept substitutions ensured that we got nowt.

.... Rochina has a heck of a lot of ability but he is not a central midfielder.

If he is it can only be in a 5 man midfield.... but then Kean's under instruction not to play 4-5-1 isn't he? <_<

Archived