BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean

731 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean stay or go

I remember sending Tom Finn an email three weeks before the end of the Ince debacle to sack Ince and bring Sam Allardyce in. I got a personal reply within a couple of days, although he obviously made no comment about the mention of Sam :lol:

Still, very good of him to maintain correspondence with the supporters.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frustration must be the overriding emotion. Frustration to see so much hard work needlessly destroyed through ignorance and deception. I understand that TF is required to do his job as MD but that his opinion carries no weight.

That's the thing, so many people on/off the pitch have worked so hard in recent years to maintain our PL status.

Such a shame that extreme idiotic ownership threatens our club – our current wage bill is likely to be horrendous plus if/when we go down the fundamental reason for Venky’s buying us (to promote their own brand) goes up in smoke.

Former Southampton-legend Claus Lundekvam is a pundit on Norwegian Television, and he said before the match that he had recently spoken to Gamst about our situation.

Gamst said that the players was not happy at all about Kean, and that they did not practice any formation or anything.

He also said that Dunn was not fit at all, and that he was surprised that Dunn played that much.

MGP sounding pretty down on his blog.

Jesus, just watched the interview on the BBC website, "get on the training ground again" - completely out of his depth.

First question was a follow on from Robbo's comments when he (Robbo) says our situation is now very serious and the reporter, I think, is asking Kean if he agrees.

Why was Kean even bothering talking about next season? How in any sense of normality can he stay on as manager FFS!

This fraud needs to feck off out of our football club, I have completely had enough of this and his tripe, how the hell have we ended up in this mess :angry2:

This fraud needs to feck off out of our football club, I have completely had enough of this and his tripe, how the hell have we ended up in this mess :angry2:

because we sacked SA and didn't get a proper manager in. so the owners and their special friends are to totally blame for this mess!

• Backroom

Not explaining your second account eh Chaddster? It's OK I'm actually Vinjay and Waggy as well.

On a serious note I'm really impressed to see Tom Finn continuing where JW left off, why do we have a hunt for a chairman when we have the ideal candidate sat at the helm at present?

oh good, Steve Kean says the players are going to roll their sleeves up and try to win....finally! Now that they are going to be on the training ground I'm convinced victory belongs to Blackburn. I wish they would have tried this approach sooner in the season. Rovers 4 Bolton 0.

I saw a black BMW, registration XX SK, parked in a very odd place in Blackburn this evening. I don't know if it was Kean's but very surprised to see a car of that status parked in that area of Blackburn.

Kean claims the owners are not the naive rookies they are portrayed as, however, and insists the latest rumour, that Venky’s believed they were buying a franchise in a relegation-free league, is another misrepresentation.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

the sun articles about Keen on owners and jones

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3555330/Steve-Kean-keen-to-keep-Blackburn-starlet-Phil-Jones.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3555610/Steve-Kean-insists-Venkys-are-sticking-around-at-Blackburn.html

I wish kean would shut the hell up now!!!

And I can't believe that the owners and kean have not spoke about Relegation.

Archived