SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean

731 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean stay or go

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The part were he practically says Jones can leave if he wants, and starts talking high figures for him. Thats not how you deal with speculation at its early stages.

I'd say he's being realistic. He's not conceding that these players are leaving. He says that in the event they want to move on, then clubs will have to pay the asking price. Kean has spoken some tosh, but not this time.

Don't remember you jumping much to Sam's defence Topman - you were usually one of the first to jump in and critcise our former manager regardless of the situation. Clearly you don't dislike Kean as much otherwise I am sure you would have found a negative there,interesting.

the sun articles about Keen on owners and jones

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3555330/Steve-Kean-keen-to-keep-Blackburn-starlet-Phil-Jones.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3555610/Steve-Kean-insists-Venkys-are-sticking-around-at-Blackburn.html

I wish kean would shut the hell up now!!!

And I can't believe that the owners and kean have not spoke about Relegation.

This worries me immensely. I wonder if any of their advisors have bothered to mention it. :wacko:

I'd say he's being realistic. He's not conceding that these players are leaving. He says that in the event they want to move on, then clubs will have to pay the asking price. Kean has spoken some tosh, but not this time.

He is on a 5 year contract, there is no discussion that needs to be had. Simply say

"Phil is on a 5 year deal, he is going to be here next season as you get nowhere selling your best players".

End of.

And I can't believe that the owners and kean have not spoke about Relegation.

It isn't what they want to hear Chaddy. They appointed Kean because he's a positive person - and that's what he gives them. Pure, unadulterated b*****hit.

Talk about walking blindfolded into a nightmare.

Kean has not discussed the almost inevitable prospect of relegation with our owners yet he can discuss the future of one of our prize assets with the press???

When the Journo asks "Do you think Phil Jones will be moving to a bigger club in the summer?", Keans answer should simply be No!!

What do you think Alex Ferguson, David Moyes, Mark Hughes etc. etc. etc. would say??

Don't remember you jumping much to Sam's defence Topman - you were usually one of the first to jump in and critcise our former manager regardless of the situation. Clearly you don't dislike Kean as much otherwise I am sure you would have found a negative there,interesting.

I'm not jumping to anyone's defence. Simply calling it as I see it.

Enough of the playground arguments.

Another sickening interview from the scumbag.

Everything he says there is disgraceful but the final line where he says that the support he has received from the Rao's has rubbed off on the players truly underlines what sort of guy Steve Kean is.

A longer version of the interview.

Not sure whether JW will be replaced. Still wants to meet the owners regularly and personally. Is Kean saying to Venky's that they don't need a new Chairman? It reads that way. [that doesn't mean it's true though].

I've said about a week ago that Kentaro have instilled into the Venkey mob's psyche that the Manager must run everything at the club from the playing side to the commercial side.

How else will they be able to fully milk the Indians dry? A proper Chairman would never allow such shennanigins.

A longer version of the interview.

Not sure whether JW will be replaced. Still wants to meet the owners regularly and personally. Is Kean saying to Venky's that they don't need a new Chairman? It reads that way. [that doesn't mean it's true though].

Also venkys buying property in the area - I wonder if that is the transfer budget being spent.

Which of the senior players came out in support of the anti-Venkys/Kean Lancashire Telegraph article?

Archived