BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer 2011 Transfer Window Part One

Northern Rover on twitter has said

1) Just been talking to Venky's PR, they expect to complete some signings within the next week or so. Said fans will be 'excited'

2) Got the impression that Venky's are going to try and win 'hearts' and 'minds' of Rovers fans. Let's see what happens.....

3) Best way to get message across to Mrs D is post on brfcs, Venky's PR says that she reads posts regularly uses it to gauge mood of fans!

interesting times ahead for the fans, owners and club

God, I hope she doesn't read all the posts.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every other club is doing something but us. Glad to see things have changed so drastically.

Thank you Venkys!

Have patience man! We can only sign domestic players as it stands anyway, wait till a few weeks into July to pass judgement.. BELIEVE

Every other club is doing something but us. Glad to see things have changed so drastically.

Thank you Venkys!

Here's a lollipop.

Feel better?

I forgot that players are just POURING into every single club except ours.

You honestly don't think we're taking action behind the scenes?

Stop whinging.

1) Just been talking to Venky's PR, they expect to complete some signings within the next week or so. Said fans will be 'excited'

2) Got the impression that Venky's are going to try and win 'hearts' and 'minds' of Rovers fans. Let's see what happens.....

3) Best way to get message across to Mrs D is post on brfcs, Venky's PR says that she reads posts regularly & uses it to gauge mood of fans!

interesting times ahead for the fans, owners and club

Northern Rover is our very own Kamy100 isn't it

3) Best way to get message across to Mrs D is post on brfcs, Venky's PR says that she reads posts regularly & uses it to gauge mood of fans!

Must have missed the Kean out thread with 93% in favour then vote then

Yup Northern_Rover is my twitter account.

As I said on there Venky's PR expects signings in the next week or so. I take people on face value and Venky's PR has always been open and honest with me.

At the risk of taking this thread off topic, Mrs D does read this site as do other people within Venky's. Stuff like sacking Kean, they are fully aware about how fans feel but lthey believe massively in Kean and won't sack him. If Jetome or Huber advised them to sack him then they would consider it but that is very unlikely to happen.

Yup Northern_Rover is my twitter account.

As I said on there Venky's PR expects signings in the next week or so. I take people on face value and Venky's PR has always been open and honest with me.

At the risk of taking this thread off topic, Mrs D does read this site as do other people within Venky's. Stuff like sacking Kean, they are fully aware about how fans feel but lthey believe massively in Kean and won't sack him. If Jetome or Huber advised them to sack him then they would consider it but that is very unlikely to happen.

I'm sure they know enough about forum sites to realize that there are always a fair number of halfwits around.

I'm sure they know enough about forum sites to realize that there are always a fair number of halfwits around.

well then they'd think this site was 90% halfwit based on the 'Should Steve Kean be sacked' thread....

It's great that they read on the forums and keep up with what the fans think. Shows that they care. I wouldn't put to much on the "signing player(s) next week" thing though. Unless they are having bids accepted already, there is no way of knowing when a signing will be done.

It's great that they read on the forums and keep up with what the fans think. Shows that they care. I wouldn't put to much on the "signing player(s) next week" thing though. Unless they are having bids accepted already, there is no way of knowing when a signing will be done.

Is this the moment for a Luca Toni comment?

well then they'd think this site was 90% halfwit based on the 'Should Steve Kean be sacked' thread....

Now you mention it!

My issue is that there are as many reasons to be optimistic about the club's future as there are to be concerned. I'm far happier going into this window under Venky's than I ever was under the Trust.

Agreed..

Archived