SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Chris Samba => Arsenal/Spurs

leerovers1980

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

He tweets more than a over excitable teenage girl, I never thought I'd unfollow a rover but I'm close!! Bore off samba

I unfollowed Savage, guy tries too hard to be too funny too often, Samba reminds me of WWE's Golddust, he seems to spend all his time answering inane questions.

Keane and Bassong would not be a bad deal i don't think. Replaces Samba, gives us a striker and leaves us with some cash to strengthen other areas.

I think thats probably the best deal we could get out of levy.

Only if we got money too.

It has been said before Venkys will only do what is best for the club look at how they dug in to get more money for Phil Jones. It was said Rovers thought Keane's age & wages made that deal not value for money,so the chances of accepting Robbie Keane in any deal is highly unlikely. Bassong would be ok and given the fact they would not want to be made to look bigger fools can see them insisting on Defoe. For too long we have allowed ourselves to have our bellies tickled on the pitch and in terms of transfers I would rather we stay strong & say to spurs Bassong & Defoe or else no deal for me that would set a precedent we won't be pushed around.

Rant Over!

It has been said before Venkys will only do what is best for the club look at how they dug in to get more money for Phil Jones. It was said Rovers thought Keane's age & wages made that deal not value for money,so the chances of accepting Robbie Keane in any deal is highly unlikely. Bassong would be ok and given the fact they would not want to be made to look bigger fools can see them insisting on Defoe. For too long we have allowed ourselves to have our bellies tickled on the pitch and in terms of transfers I would rather we stay strong & say to spurs Bassong & Defoe or else no deal for me that would set a precedent we won't be pushed around.

Rant Over!

Speechless.

From the Times jorno on TalkSport

Wenger does not rate Samba and will not be bidding.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Samba would get found out badly in a team like Arsenal; poor passes, lapses in concentration, rash tackles...they'd all get highlighted far more than they do with us.

Arsenal bid for Jagielka rejected.

There's a clear sign of type of defender Wenger wants. With Spurs putting all their money into finding a striker, I think we can safely assume Samba will still be here come September.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Samba would get found out badly in a team like Arsenal; poor passes, lapses in concentration, rash tackles...they'd all get highlighted far more than they do with us.

He could be Arsenal's new Sol Campbell. If Arsenal are gonnna return to winning ways, they need some of that no-nonsense, bulldog spirit in their side, instead of priding themselves as trophyless passmasters.

posted on samba twitter wall

don't understand twitter must be a follower posting it on his wall

regarding Benjani I believe:

he escaped , rovers are f/#cked . Kean and venkys out”// I didn't after you will say I'm a twitter addict

Arsenal bid for Jagielka rejected.

There's a clear sign of type of defender Wenger wants. With Spurs putting all their money into finding a striker, I think we can safely assume Samba will still be here come September.

With Venky's in charge I don't think you can safely say anything. they'll probably decide to give him away to the person who buys the next but one venky's burger as a publicity stunt.

On Twitter just now:

cs4christsamba1 Samba Christopher

The declaration made of the sun about me are totally false never said that

Not happy right now

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Nonsense I never mention other club I'm a rovers player and will never mention other club it's disrespectful

On Twitter just now:

The declaration made of the sun about me are totally false never said that

Not happy right now

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Nonsense I never mention other club I'm a rovers player and will never mention other club it's disrespectful

I wondered how much of that was true. Even if it was it was still only saying that he'd like to play in the Cahmpion's League. I don't think any player would deny that deep down. I can see him staying personally (fingers well and truly crossed).

Guest Rovers4Good

Let's face facts Samba wants out but yet there have been no offers made so the best thing for him to do would be to get his head down and work hard for the club that he has signed a contract to.

Contracts now-a-days are a load of sh**e and the footballer is well and truely in charge which is making a mockery of football and if it's not sorted soon there will be more and more players on strike. :(

Archived