BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Chris Samba => Arsenal/Spurs

leerovers1980

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jason roberts said to savage over twitter " Samba hasn't tweated for 4 hours..send out the search party". To which savage replied "he is probably looking for one of your shots". We should sign savage and bullard just for the dress room chemistry.

Jason roberts said to savage over twitter " Samba hasn't tweated for 4 hours..send out the search party". To which savage replied "he is probably looking for one of your shots". We should sign savage and bullard just for the dress room chemistry.

I laughed hard at that.

Savage is a banter legend.

leaving or not, some of he's replies on twitter are classic

this being one of them:

“@St_Jimmy_77: @cs4christsamba1 what can you tell us about Mongonglu?”// is black

I hate the word 'banter' footballers in general and their 'banter' is just annoying most of the time.

I do wish your twitter address - presumably also your name - didn't look like a Scandinavian town. Sorry I just had to say it :D

• Backroom

I do wish your twitter address - presumably also your name - didn't look like a Scandinavian town. Sorry I just had to say it :D

That's ok, Mellison once said he always added an sy onto the end of my username so he read it as teacosy! So I am teacosy from the Scandinavian town of Tommarsland!

some1 just asked samba on twitter

cs4christsamba1 Samba Christopher

“@stevedunn1981: @cs4christsamba1 why you not answering me who you gonna be playing for next season”// no idea

he doesn't sound like someone who is going to be here next season, if he was truly wanting to be with rovers he would say

“@stevedunn1981: @cs4christsamba1 why you not answering me who you gonna be playing for next season”// no idea

he doesn't sound like someone who is going to be here next season, if he was truly wanting to be with rovers he would say

Yeah, sounds like he has mentally already signed for Arsenal(/Spurs?), so I guess its only a matter of us getting the fair amount of money. If not, we simply cannot sell him for 10 mill on the last day, I would be so angry!

• Backroom

Where's the story? We know he wants a move and obviously he doesn't know where he'll be playing, if Spurs / Arsenal can strike a deal with us he'll be off.

Archived