BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window Part 4

Ste B

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honda would be absolutely amazing, but doesn't really solve one of our main two problems positions. Getting a striker and a replacement for Jermaine Jones are the biggest issues.

Probably turn out that Honda is just a clapped out Civic that they will run Kean around in after his date with the blacked robed ones.

If we do buy Honda (I'm extreme skeptical because I can't get my hopes up any more) we better insert a 40m buyout clause into his contract. 9m is a steal for a play of his quality, one good season in the premiership and there will be knocks at the door.

Formica plays left wing too, no? Could see them both as attacking midfielders in a 4-2-3-1. Or for that matter in the Christmas Tree, just have the full backs provide width.

Would work for me - imagine Hoilett / Honda / Formica (or Rochina) as the three support attackers. If we can just get JJ to sign on to pair with Nzonzi - wow. And at this point he woke up :-)

Would work for me - imagine Hoilett / Honda / Formica (or Rochina) as the three support attackers. If we can just get JJ to sign on to pair with Nzonzi - wow. And at this point he woke up :-)

Listen, we all liked Jones but they were asking a rediculous amount for him.

In my opinion, though only seen Formica in a reserve game, he is miles away from Rochina, Rochina stands out as a class above the rest, against Man U reserves he was bloody awesome and they really couldnt get near him, except to clatter him a few times!

Listen, we all liked Jones but they were asking a rediculous amount for him.

Good point Chocky, also, if the player likes us and no one else puts a stupid bid in then he can force a move to us if we still want the guy (And IF we have some money) or we could always loan him again.

On JJ, time is on our side and the shoe is on the other foot so to speak (For a change)

I can't see the Honda bid being true - Kean said they had looked at the positions we were short and then put bids in.

For attacking midfield we have Dunn, Formica and Rochina.

We are most short of defensive/up and down midfielders and also a quality striker.

It's also a classic PR exercise ahead of the Asia trip

i think dunn is past it

I can't see the Honda bid being true - Kean said they had looked at the positions we were short and then put bids in.

For attacking midfield we have Dunn, Formica and Rochina.

We are most short of defensive/up and down midfielders and also a quality striker.

It's also a classic PR exercise ahead of the Asia trip

im sure the all knowing nicko will be on later to tell everyone theres nothing in the honda story and how we are selling our best players. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Checked Honda story on Friday. Not right.

But there will be some interesting stuff when the Mirror drops.

Oh yes there will be... :lol:

Nicko,you big tease...

That smiley is extremely ambiguous..perhaps things are on the up or maybe the car crash which is the Rovers worsens.

Any chance of a hint??

There is so much going on right now that it is hard to keep up.

A remarkable [new] target that might come off.

A major summit.

More Kalinic drama [which has actually moved on since I wrote it two hours ago].

Some Diouf stuff that isn't even going to make the paper.

And, by the way, the bank problem is 100 per cent right - confirmed to me by someone who would know tonight.

• Backroom

Nicko,you big tease...

That smiley is extremely ambiguous..perhaps things are on the up or maybe the car crash which is the Rovers worsens.

Any chance of a hint??

I'd say the post afterwards when he said about an old Rolls Royce instead of a Honda may mean a has been is on the radar.

Edit: There it is - Raul. Still got some talent but what is he now 33-34?

Archived