BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

A decent performance and a draw away from home. Sack him now becuase he looks like a "donut" and I have no clue about football.

Olsson's free kick goes in at the end and most people would be happy, it would change nothing about the quality of our side or the performance, but that is how most people look at football. And it's also why none of them have any say about their club or the game.

2 wins in 18 league games.

Perhaps you really do have no clue about football.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kean is tactically inept, his formations change week upon week, and today he tried to endear himself to the supporters by playing such an attacking line-up. His approach to games is shambolic, he seems to have no game plan and the man needs to go as soon as possible.

The side he's assembled seems decent, we just need a decent manager to steer the ship, sack him please while we have chance.

Arsenal next...

Anyone confident at all that we will get anything from this game under Kean?

We did last season under Kean- why not?

As Gav says we have the makings of a decent side just need a good manager to steer the ship.

Arsenal next...

Anyone confident at all that we will get anything from this game under Kean?

unfortunately after today Goodwillie hurt early on keeps him on for 90 mins..takes our most creative player off in a very one sided game - one sided in favour of a poor Fulham side we have had 4 winnable games we have 1 point Arsene Wenger been under pressure but somehow think that he'll be to good whatever tactics for Donut Kean...he has to go FFS

How about a protest, whilst he is doing his pre-match press conference for the Arsenal game?

Firstly the press would see the crowd before entering conference, Secondly it would impact their line of questioning,

His comments tonight "I thought was excellent"

"If the fans stick with us they will see more performances like this one"

I still can't understand how there is still a percentage of fans supporting him,

What was his game plan today? Did he have a plan A? Or a plan B

Last week we were robbed by Everton, but this week we have robbed Fulham, we were poor, with very few positives to take from the game, bar we have a point.

We are bottom of the league and favourites for the drop,

Can we not put on an open letter to venkys on the front page of this mb - as well as the vote for to sack or to be given more time.

Rovers escaped with a draw today. Thank God we were playing fulham and not man utd today. It would have been worse than last seasons 7 - 1 drubbing or arsenals 8 - 2.

Kean is absolutely useless. SACK HIM NOW.

Kean is tactically inept, his formations change week upon week, and today he tried to endear himself to the supporters by playing such an attacking line-up. His approach to games is shambolic, he seems to have no game plan and the man needs to go as soon as possible.

The side he's assembled seems decent, we just need a decent manager to steer the ship, sack him please while we have chance.

Agree, agree, agree! See the muppit is in the press saying (yet again) we have enough in the squad for a top 10 finish. I actually think there is enough there for top 7 or 8 but with this idiot, I fear going into December we will have around 8 points and that could be optimistic.

He has no clue about how to set a team up for the opposition we are playing. Same again next week as today, and Arsenal will just play round us, so probably same again next week.

Get him out and get him out now!

ince or kean neither

robbo or dann both

andrews or petrovic neither

villenueva or formica neither

simpson or anderson neither

grella or goodwillie willie

fowler or vucenic vucenic

matthias or jensen neither

13pts from 51 or 23pts from 75 kean by 0.16pts per game more

Categorically, scientifically definitive proof that kean can proudly claim to be fractionally better than ince.......i hope he can sleep

Seems decent? Seems ###### more like. Where's the ball winners? Where's the goal scorer? I agree, get him out and sharpish, tomorrow preferably.

Like that fits in with the Venkys plan.

By the way where's the official club statement that Kentaro aren't involved with BRFC anymore? Yeah, right...

It's all bullsh1t. Plenty more money to be had out of our club yet.

We're well and truly stitched.

Seems decent? Seems ###### more like. Where's the ball winners? Where's the goal scorer? I agree, get him out and sharpish, tomorrow preferably.

Like that fits in with the Venkys plan.

By the way where's the official club statement that Kentaro aren't involved with BRFC anymore? Yeah, right...

It's all bullsh1t. Plenty more money to be had out of our club yet.

We're well and truly stitched.

I was thinking about this today.

If someone had a real grudge against Rovers and wanted to do their best they could to tear it to pieces - whilst making some money in the process...

...what would they have done differently than has happened so far?

4 games-------1 point--------the only stat that counts.

Good to hear Brad heaping praise on how his old club was run when he was there and slip the names of John Williams/Tom Finn into his post-match discussion, followed by "I don't know what its like there now"!!

Even referred to "Sir Jack"!

Anyone else feel really sick about this situation? Because I do - its so depressing to have a monkey (actually thats being a tad bit generous) running our club into the ground. He needs to go and needs to go now.

We have enough fans on here that go to home matches that could be outside the ground before the game, handing out this Kean Out A4 sheets of paper (whatever it takes) and if it comes to donations to print them, I will donate a few quid seeing as I cant make the match (previous engagement and living in Ireland) to get them printed.

Get the LET and Local radio stations involved whatever their relationship is with the club, they have a more important relationship with the fans/people of Blackburn who buy their papers, listen to their radio shows. Our one time we can really show Kean and Venkys that the fans are truly distraught, disappointed and depressed is the Arsenal game, we need a concerted effort here from the fans, from this forum, from the guys on VB, we can use Twitter to make the national papers take notice, whether they ridicule us or not is another story, at least they will have been informed and hopefully inform the masses.

If I can help at all in the effort, I will!

Rovers 4 Life - its all our club, its time to show some true grit and determination and get what we want is best for the club.

If they dont listen, we will have to try something else although with the tv cameras and media told, they will have to but if they dont, we could boycott matches, attend the ground, but stay outside. Make sure the team know we support them but not the manager and certainly not the owners!

I was thinking about this today.

If someone had a real grudge against Rovers and wanted to do their best they could to tear it to pieces - whilst making some money in the process...

...what would they have done differently than has happened so far?

Well they could have not bought Dann and The Yak of course Jisty. But....

I think you'll find that over the long term there's more cash to be had isn't there? Keep the fans sweet with the odd good un.

Sorry but I'm not having it. No one in their right mind, who knew nothing about football, would have done what they did, and get rid of all the experienced people at the club.

That's it. It's all snide. Actions speak louder than words.

Time to speak up Venkys.

Blame Kean all you like, is he really the villain? Or just a front?

But hey, I'm being harsh, they're going to more games this season apparently. Wow. Next they'll be giving the impression they give a flying (Please don't use that word again).

NB. Nobody took a cut for this post.

if kean resigned tommorow and admitted he wasnt up to the job would anyone here have any shred of respect for him or is the damage he has done too great for that?

If it helps him leave then sure.. but honestly.. (Please don't use that word again) him, hes a horrible manager and all the evidence points to him being pretty crappy in the world out of football as well

i agree with all of you, i couldnt forgive him either, a horrible human being.

glen said on twitter:-

'that kean told the venkys that if the majority of the fans were against him, there would have been a protest',

well now is the time to show the venkys that we are against him.

Archived