BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The funny thing is, Champagne Charlie said on Saturday that he felt Rovers fans were happy with the more attractive football we have seen since Kean took over.

Can only assume he hasn't spoken to any Rovers fans recently.

• Backroom

It will come to the time when it's either he goes or a lot of the fans go.

No organisation at all today. His substitutions are awful and what is he doing in his half time team talks.

As the song goes:

"I hate you so much right now"

Leave - for the sake of rovers leave - you are beyond a joke. A good manager has the ability to hold his hands up and admit when he is out of his depth.

Just go

if i worked in a shop and the customers hated my guts and didnt want me to serve them, the owners of the shop would have no option but to give me the boot so why are the venkys so reluctant to listen to the fans? we all hate kean and dont think hes up to the job so surely he has to go, why wont venkys listen to the fans? i know why, its because they're 'chicken'.

if i worked in a shop and the customers hated my guts and didnt want me to serve them, the owners of the shop would have no option but to give me the boot so why are the venkys so reluctant to listen to the fans? we all hate kean and dont think hes up to the job so surely he has to go, why wont venkys listen to the fans? i know why, its because they're 'chicken'.

Because they have been at matches where there is little sign of any anti-kean feeling, when the idiot flies over to India he tells them what a wonderful job he is doing, apparently the owners will be at the Arsenal and orient matches, so perhaps that's the time to let them know its not the minority that want the sleazebag out of the club.

It's getting to the stage were people ITK need to come out and start releasing the details of alleged things that have been hinted at that Kean might have been involved in.

Next Saturday is the time to take our club back.

I would've liked to see this happen well before now. There is no argument in my view against protest songs, banners and booing. The fact Arsenal might win the game is secondary to getting rid of the Parasite at the helm. We must embarrass him into leaving. The atmosphere must be uncomfortable if needs be.

Take Back Rovers

How about a protest, whilst he is doing his pre-match press conference for the Arsenal game?

Firstly the press would see the crowd before entering conference, Secondly it would impact their line of questioning,

His comments tonight "I thought was excellent"

"If the fans stick with us they will see more performances like this one"

I still can't understand how there is still a percentage of fans supporting him,

What was his game plan today? Did he have a plan A? Or a plan B

Last week we were robbed by Everton, but this week we have robbed Fulham, we were poor, with very few positives to take from the game, bar we have a point.

We are bottom of the league and favourites for the drop,

Archived