BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

I'm sorry but i gotta disagree ... we have a very decent team its the brilliant bald one who is screwing the formation , style of play and not motivating them .. with a change of manager and backroom staff this team can be so much better AND TOP 10 is achievable .... we still need a proper striker and RB

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but i gotta disagree ... we have a very decent team

Er, no we don't.

We have, at most, 5 decent premiership players who we know can perform.

Its not enough. I'm not sure it would be enough even with Fergie in charge. We bought the wrong players over the summer, and with this idiot in charge, we're going down.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/10/15/2712845/blackburn-rovers-boss-steve-kean-content-with-a-point

Kean went on to assure fans he has the belief that he can succeed as manager at Ewood Park, whilst insisting he has the full support of the dressing room.

“I hope to think I am [a good manager], yes. I’m not going to say I’m hopeless, am I?

“I acknowledge [that the club are bottom] but that doesn’t mean the owners can’t say I’m a good manager and it doesn’t mean my team won’t play for me.

“I’m delighted with the response the boys give me every single day, never mind every single game, and I think today is a good point.”

My response:

Let me help, Mr. Kean. You are hopeless as a manager of the BRFC. Please do something to help make amends for the damage you have caused the club, and resign.

Er, no we don't.

We have, at most, 5 decent premiership players who we know can perform.

Its not enough. I'm not sure it would be enough even with Fergie in charge. We bought the wrong players over the summer, and with this idiot in charge, we're going down.

Agree there no end.. just take a look at central part of our team it is complete rubbish... Our strikers, central/defensive midfield and fullbacks are simply not good enough or past it... our squad is jam packed with kids who are not ready and most of our experienced players have simply fallen of the wagon this season (Nelsen, Grella, Dunn, Salgado look past it.. Roberts is simply not good enough.. and Peders and Givet are having poor seasons).

I'm sorry but i gotta disagree ... we have a very decent team its the brilliant bald one who is screwing the formation , style of play and not motivating them .. with a change of manager and backroom staff this team can be so much better AND TOP 10 is achievable .... we still need a proper striker and RB

Well we do have decent players that is true. Problem is all of them are either central defenders or attacking midfielders. We have very little balace - no convincing full backs, central midfielders or strikers.

The look of it to me is that we are really extremely reliant on Lowe now. He looks decent and could put a shift in for us and give us some better quality and bite in central midfield which we desperately desperately need.

Up front we need Yakubu to show the sort of form he did against Arsenal. Frankly no one else seemed up to the job. As for the full backs I guess we will just have to putter along with Givet and Salgado and hope for the best as there are no better options.

It makes me want to weep that we are in the biarre position of having three good attacking midfielders on the bench - Formica, Rochina and Simon - all of whom cost money, but we have no role for them in the team as we already have Hoilett and Olsson. That money could have been put to so much better use.

Even when Kean finally walks through the Brockhall gates for the last time, he'll probably come out with excuses about why none of it was his fault.

However, two traditional gripes he can't make are:

- I wasn't backed by the owners

- I wasn't given enough time

It'll either be the players not following his instructions or bad luck.

Kean must be on his way soon, surely?

Anyone seen this before, Kean is putting the poor start to the season down to injuries

I need to stop watching these videos. It can't be good for my health.

Just like being in an Indian Tailors Shop in Bangkok, everything is velly velly good.

Venkatesh Rao is now showing himself to be as delusional as his flunky Steve Kean.

98% of fans support the Owners - I think not.

These ''people'' will succeed in getting Rovers relegated - the question is WHY?

We do well against London teams....pillock

Such a stupid comment to make (kean's comment), how old is this guy?

It's a comment a child would make, what next "we should beat spurs because all our positive results have come against teams with white in their kits. Spurs have a lot of white in their kit so I'm feeling really positive!"

Can the 30 members who have voted to give Kean more time as manager, please justify why you have voted for this??? i really can't see any (positives) sorry!! in voting this way!!

As someone else previously stated, the 30 are made up of dingles, nob enders, the Rao's and steve kean! ;)

Archived