BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just heard him.

All I can say is what a.....

Naive

Name dropping

Promoted way above his skill set

Horrible

Star sh@gging

Intolerable vomit inducing

Excuse of a man he truly is

He really is the worst case of a 'yes man' I have ever witnessed.

Surely his pressers are bringing the club into a new era of comedy gold for this countries 24 hour media junket !!!!!

Its way beyond the usual case of a crap manager having the fans on his back for being crap at all things football.......thats just a given that will never change, it is now entirely about his personality and PR he just appears to be odious scum to everyone but those that can do something about it.

Once Ince was out of the door the fact he got massive compo was sickening but he was quickly forgotten, but i will make sure as best i can that kean is always remembered as the worst premier league manager ever with all supporters he won't get away with being an obscure pub quiz answer in 10 years, when other clubs have a go at they're manager i will go on they're forums and remind them of his stats and name "he's not as bad as steve kean at least" will be a common sentance for years to come.

What makes me laugh (cry?) is how he has got the media wrapped around his finger,

'how do you cope with it?'. 'no fun for him, great dignity', 'he has a family, ya know!'

Behave! He's loving it:

He's loving: the wage (with pay off), the profile, his 'friendships' with all the big names in English football, the power, the fact he has no credentials but is managing a PL football club, the fact he has no board of directors to answer to, the fact the owners will not sack him, his decision to go with SEM when choosing an agency, oh and the fact results and the views of them know nowts on the terraces don't matter a jot.

• Backroom

You do all realise that when we are relegated it will be the fans fault?...............

Yep. I can see it now.

"Well, if the fans had supported the team better earlier in the season we would have picked up points and climbed the table. The young lads were in tears at half time, which explains why our second half performances haven't been as good as we would have liked."

Ta da. Steve Kean absolved, fans to blame.

What makes me laugh (cry?) is how he has got the media wrapped around his finger,

The media dislike us Matty and any damage done to BRFC must be covertly supported hence their apparent backing for Teflon,its the ONLY explanation I can come up with when you have a manager still in charge with his awful record.

Meanwhile back in their Media offices in Fleet st,they put their feet up and p1ss themselves laughing as the funeral pyre that is Blackburn Rovers roars with flame.

Yep. I can see it now.

"Well, if the fans had supported the team better earlier in the season we would have picked up points and climbed the table. The young lads were in tears at half time, which explains why our second half performances haven't been as good as we would have liked."

Ta da. Steve Kean absolved, fans to blame.

Cool,calculated and crafty...we all know whats coming!

Cool,calculated and crafty...we all know whats coming!

yes we all know SK is cleverer and more manipulative than we 1st imagined..pity he isnt this clever in tactics,formations,substitutions,selections and purchase side of Football... :wacko:

2 wins in 5 months KEAN OUT

It will be interesting to see how many of these so called industry experts line up to give him a job when he finally gets the bullet, more fool them if they do.

On the blaming the fans scenario I would not be surprised one jot, he is a shameless, lying scumbag and will use anything or anybody to deflect the blame from his own shortcomings.

Jones will lead England - Kean

Remember that Phil Jones didn't even have a squad number until Kean joined the club - the man deserves a statue just for that.

No doubt, the loons from Pune will think more of the younger prospects which he has (apparently) developed will bring them in more money from transfer fees - shame the thickos don't realise the implications of relegation.

Remember that Phil Jones didn't even have a squad number until Kean joined the club - the man deserves a statue just for that.

No doubt, the loons from Pune will think more of the younger prospects which he has (apparently) developed will bring them in more money from transfer fees - shame the thickos don't realise the implications of relegation.

Big Fat Sam gave Jones his debut in the league cup. I remember his Premier league debut well, a gangly 18 year old bullying Drogba...OUTSTANDING!!!!!

My god that man winds me up.. almost sounded like he was taking credit for Jones, next he will be running on about how he developed Jnr who BFS fought tooth and nail to get a work permit for... he cant even get jnr to Sign so all his talk of keeping youngsters is drivel of the highest level.

SAF without a doubt was on a wind up, no human in his right mind can actually believe Kean is doing a decent job with the record he has, even with a full squad he was loosing more than he was drawning and winning. SAF gets to see us vanish, proves his point to Jones, helps an old mate and does this while seeming nice in the medias eyes.

If true its scary beyond belieft to think that the future of Rovers is down to the frienship between two women who know sod all about football.

Does Kean not realize that half these Prem managers are just looking to get a better deal on our decent players. Or as others have said, Fergie will have just been on a wind up mission. Probably drunk with Big Sam sat next to him laughing away as well.

I like how Kean lumps local MP's, ex-players and local journalists together. He is just saying "I'd rather not listen to anyone who actually cares about the club".

Just reading his quotes ruins your day.

I love the intellect of Kean. He says the first indication of Jones being central to United's plans this season was the fact that he got a low squad number. Absolute genius.

How is this madman in charge of our club again? :lol:

I love the intellect of Kean. He says the first indication of Jones being central to United's plans this season was the fact that he got a low squad number. Absolute genius.

It's amazing how well that Bellamy has done with the number 39 on his back.

Interesting to look back isn't it.

Rovers v WHU thread 18/12/2010

I'm claiming the first Kean out. Only an hour after his first game ended.To be honest I would have posted it at HT but I didn't have my Blackberry then.

EDIT: Just followed a link to the post gamer and he blamed injuries for the result. FFS......when will that f()£king woman learn.

Archived