BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] VENKY'S OUT

Roverall

A few have already mentioned on here but gotta agree it categorically doesn't make sense.. Something doesn't stack up...

Why oh why sack Allardyce so quickly only to persist with this clown for so long...

There must be more to it than meets the eye

best case scenario it's just unrivaled stupidity.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rovers4Good

I understand everyone saying Venkys out but let's face it they're the only ones who wanted to buy our beloved club.

I say Venky WAKE UP!!!!

They have been lead up a garden path by not only Anderson but Kean as well and the sooner they realise it the better our club will be. :)

The only 'way forward' is to sack Kean immediately, appoint an actual manager to manage the team and leave all footballing decision on the club to people who know about football.

Don't know if it has been posted yet..

interesting interview with Venkatesh Rao

http://www.skysports...7222882,00.html

Venkattesh Rao promises the fans we will deliver results by hook or crook......................................................now we've tried one of those already so that only leaves one option

I'm sure they thought we where a cricket team.. The sad thing is after spending what they thought was a lot of money in the last transfer window for bottom of the table by Christmas.. I think interest will dry up very quickly.. If it hasn't already...

Though it's understandable alot of Rovers fans want Kean out, and his record speaks for itself, it's about time people take their attention away from a personal vendetta towards Kean as a person, and more towards the bigger picture. We need to stop ignoring what I think most people are aware of in the back of their minds and that the core of the dilema at the club is as a result of the Venkys administration of it. lets remember it wasn't Kean who owsted Big Sam, or who even applied for the managerial position. Who wouldn't turn down such an opportunity? Venky's, on a consistent basis have embarrassed and mismanaged the majority of aspects of the Football Club. John Williams and the rest of our tradtional and more importantly successful areas at the club have been replaced, without proper transparency. Then there was the issue of the overdrafts with Barclays, as well as, the continuous embarassing media hype (which venkys brought on themselves) surrounding transfer targets. Also the asset stripping of Phil Jones etc. What I'm trying to suggest is since the Venkys takeover there's been little positives surrounding most of the transformation of the club. Why are people blaming Kean for his statments to the media when it's clear he's making such statements in liason with what Venkys are telling him. All his broken promises and denials are Venkys too. The Players seem behind Kean, but are they behind the owners, it seems to me they are keeping the players and fans in the dark about their true aspirations. Remember these are business people, and at the moment, they seem to be thinking about their own personal profits $$$ than the stability of the club. Even relegation might not be a bad thing for Venkys financially.

Lets face it. We were in a better position before Venky's got involved.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH VENKYS OUT!

This is my biggest fear, relegation, sale of players, Sky money pocketed = club ruined but pockets lined

And Venkys reputation world wide destroyed. I'm the only Rovers fan I know in my small local area. But I associate with literally many dozens (if not hundreds) of fans from other teams (typically Barca, ManU, etc. though there is a lone Newcastle fan in the mix also). They are very aware of what is going on at the Rovers, believe the owners are either buffoons or villains, and while they take delight in my misery, they are also horrified at the mismanagement.

I can't imagine my small part of the world is alone in that dynamic. So congratulations to Venkys. You've achieved your goal of global name recognition, though it isn't one for competence.

Even today's announcement that they are going to sit down and work on a plan heaps further embarrassment on the club.

Stop sending out press releases that are viewed as just lip service. Send them out when something has happened. Surely after the debacles of Ronaldinho, maradona, top 4, European qualification finishes, biggest transfer budget ever, somebody would have learned to keep their traps shut until there is something concrete to say.

Venkys really do need a new PR person at ewood. One that keeps the club statements believable. One that encourages dialogue with the fans, one that doesn't spin nonsense, one that talks positives, not false positives, one that will stop us being the biggest laughing stock in football, one that will advise them better than they are being at the moment, one that isn't afraid to say "I wouldn't say that if I was you", one that will work quietly behind the scenes restoring our proud clubs reputation.

Give me that job, I would coat myself in whiskas and walk through the lion enclosure at Chester zoo for Blackburn Rovers.

i have never been so incensed about a group of people running (or ruining) our football club, what do we have to do to get through to these people? why cant they swallow their pride and listen to the fans? we are the lifeblood of this football club, we buy the season tickets, the shirts, other merchandise. This situation would never have been allowed to happen under uncle jack, he cared about the fans, he listened to us. All we get from these people are hollow words, that seem more like a script than something from their own hearts. They clearly have no respect for us or interest in what we think because if they did then they would know what turmoil, we as fans are going through. Im pretty sure they know deep down that kean isnt the right man but their own stupid self-pride is stopping them from doing the right thing. These are not people i have any close attachment to and they never will.

• Backroom

I really don't know what to say about this article.

My link

FFS :lol:

Club manager Steve Kean said, "The owners understand football, even European football. They don't get the credit. Their knowledge is fantastic."

Compared to you Steve, yes... otherwise :blink: ?!

Archived