BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] VENKY'S OUT

Roverall

My guess is if the Raos could get out they would. The whole project has gone disastrously wrong and they have failed at every turn

It's possible these are well-intentioned people whose naivety (or perhaps outright greed) has caused them to place their trust in the wrong people. I suspect their complete lack of understanding of football leaves them wondering which way to turn. I also suspect the questioning of their ownership by the fans is seen as very disrespectful leaving the family even more confused.

The club is rudderless, lacks any competent management and as a consequence will continue to drift out if control. For this reason Kean will not go - the Raos do not know where or how to find a replacement. IF a replacement manager. can be found his demands are likely to be so great as to be unacceptable to the Raos.

One real danger is they may simply walk away at the first opportunity.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rover: VENKYS have done everything on the cheep,we have sold our best player,though hughsey will tell you he was never a first choice at ewood :rolleyes: they have replaced experinced players from the euro pound shop,the only place we are going is down,the walker trust want shooting for selling out to these clowns.they bought the club for chicken feed,thats what we will have left when they leave.

VENKYS OUT :brfc:

Mail on Sunday: Sources in India told the Mail on Sunday last night that the club's co-owner, Anuradha Desai, was still resolutely supportive of Kean, despite the results.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2044235/Steve-Kean-defiant-ahead-Blackburns-India-tour-fans-sacking.html#ixzz1ZbJIr41o

They are detatched from reality and are not competent to operate BRFC.

Sadly we are well and truly chicken stuffed.

I personally despise the Venkys as much as their love-child Kean.

The Venkys claim as part of their PR to be a ''family values'' concern....you are making old men, men women and kids cry with what you are doing to BRFC.

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

My guess is if the Raos could get out they would. The whole project has gone disastrously wrong and they have failed at every turn

It's possible these are well-intentioned people whose naivety (or perhaps outright greed) has caused them to place their trust in the wrong people. I suspect their complete lack of understanding of football leaves them wondering which way to turn. I also suspect the questioning of their ownership by the fans is seen as very disrespectful leaving the family even more confused.

The club is rudderless, lacks any competent management and as a consequence will continue to drift out if control. For this reason Kean will not go - the Raos do not know where or how to find a replacement. IF a replacement manager. can be found his demands are likely to be so great as to be unacceptable to the Raos.

That's how I see it it as well.

A catalogue of errors caused by nievity and arrogance since they took over our once proud club.

They simply dont know what they are doing and continue to do so...the blunderers in every sense of the word.

I fear for our future under Venky's,this is so incredibly painful to witness.20 years of hard work is systematically being taken apart and thrown into the bin.

I am so p1ssed of at the situation I'm finding it hard to put into words right now.

I think is going to get a whole lot nastier. My feeling is that the patience of the people of Blackburn is now at an end with the Pune bunglers.

It seems their every instinct is to make yet another and even bigger balls up. Their incompetence seems to know no end.

Im not on the Venkys out wagon just yet. First I think if they get over this whole startup trouble I think they could be good owners and I like the idea of a Blackburn academy India.. Lots of potential fans there. Secondly: I dont know who would buy us.

However. I am very much on the Sack Kean wagon. I have no doubt that we will get relegated if he stays in charge, and I really hope that Mrs Desai becomes aware of this very very soon.

We have to realise venkys are not going to sell the club. Only when they are shamed etc in their own country could they possible have a change of heart. But until then, we are sadly stuck with them.

Kean may even retain his job, until venkys get bad publicity in India. They are not really effected by things in the UK.

Me and Paul discussed this yesterday. IMO, Venky's don't know which way to turn. If they sack Kean, how do they find his replacement? Who at the club can show them the way forward? How would they know who to take advice from, or who's advice to trust - considering how much bad advice they've had up to now?

Unfortunately Venky's haven't done what good business people always do, - surround themselves with top people. In fact, they've done the exact opposite.

Jerome Anderson has a lot to answer for.

Me and Paul discussed this yesterday. IMO, Venky's don't know which way to turn. If they sack Kean, how do they find his replacement? Who at the club can show them the way forward? How would they know who to take advice from, or who's advice to trust - considering how much bad advice they've had up to now?

Unfortunately Venky's haven't done what good business people always do, - surround themselves with top people. In fact, they've done the exact opposite.

Jerome Anderson has a lot to answer for.

So what was the reason behind employing Paul Hunt?

I would imagine that If/When Kean is sack, that Paul Hunt, Simon Hunt(DoF at rovers) and Venny Rao will conduct the search for a new manager and to give the owners a shortlist with 5 names on it after seeing who would be interest in the job and give them a recommendation who we should appoint and the owners to see whether they agree with the recommendation of PH, SH and VR. If they do then go and have talks with him and agree talk contract terms and then Appoint the new manager.

Archived