BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers vs Tottenham Hotspur preview

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume you're talking about the Bolton game that we threw away?

You can't be serious in saying that the stuff that Sam was churning out at the end was anything other than absolute garbage. There was no interest in possession, no emphasis on actually passing the ball and positively no creativity or goal-scoring threat. It was horrendous, low percentage, kick and rush football. Grim.

Such tactics worked to save us from relegation and solidify our position following the Ince debacle. By the time he went however, it just wasn't working anymore. I don't see why this is such a contentious position. Under serious owners with an actual plan, Allardyce would have been replaced by a proper manager with the requisite experience not this clown we're stuck with now. I want Kean gone yesterday but you won't find me pining for Allardyce.

Absolutely spot on. And from the 30 or 40 Rovers fans I know personally, either friends, through work or who sit near me at Ewood that sums up almost to a man (there's always one ;) ) their view.

However the Samettes are entrenched in their view; only Sam could ever prevent us from relegation and the total destruction of Blackburn Rovers. Perhaps he'll come riding down Bolton Road astride a white steed to save us from the fiery depths of Championship hell. He's the only man on earth who can, you know .... :)

It appears to me that Blackburn Rovers are going to be relegated ...The people responsible for this ultimately are VENKYS , they sacked Allardyce and appointed Kean , a man with no previous experiance at all ..We very narrowly avoided it last season , and hours after the Wolves game Kean should have been removed ..

He wasn't and this season is panning out just like the 2nd half of last season ,but with a poorer squad of players in my view . With the possible exception of Mark Hughes , I cannot see any manager keeping us up , the players are simply not good enough for the rigours of playing in the Premier League .Also I doubt a decent manager would work for Venkys..

I have seen 3 relegations in my time supporting the Rovers , but this one is in my opinion self inflicted ..Kean should never have been more than a 1 match caretaker , it is because of his incompetent managerial ability we find ourselves in this position...

Absolutely spot on. And from the 30 or 40 Rovers fans I know personally, either friends, through work or who sit near me at Ewood that sums up almost to a man (there's always one ;) ) their view.

However the Samettes are entrenched in their view; only Sam could ever prevent us from relegation and the total destruction of Blackburn Rovers. Perhaps he'll come riding down Bolton Road astride a white steed to save us from the fiery depths of Championship hell. He's the only man on earth who can, you know .... :)

Yawn.

Good manager doing a good job. Simple as that.

If it had been someone else doing the job, same deal. We had stability and it was thrown away. All of this was wholly avoidable.

Apologies if anyone else has posted info, but I've just had a call from a mate who's pretty high up at Fulham. Word is Kean's on his way, could even be before the next game.

This fella's never let me down before.

How would your source know out of interest? This would be great news along with a decent replacement coming in....

How would your source know out of interest? This would be great news along with a decent replacement coming in....

Has Cocco had anything to say after the game yet?

or has he been locked in a padded room

Has Cocco had anything to say after the game yet?

or has he been locked in a padded room

Yes, he's said everyone deserves a pat on the back for that performance.

Apologies if anyone else has posted info, but I've just had a call from a mate who's pretty high up at Fulham. Word is Kean's on his way, could even be before the next game.

Let us pray ......

How on earth would 'a mate who's pretty well up at Fulham' know. Surely if somebody at Fulham knows then it would be all over the national press. And it could even be before the next game. When, Friday, Saturday morning? Your 'mate' is pulling your chain I think.

How on earth would 'a mate who's pretty well up at Fulham' know. Surely if somebody at Fulham knows then it would be all over the national press. And it could even be before the next game. When, Friday, Saturday morning? Your 'mate' is pulling your chain I think.

Maybe word travels fast on the football grapevine. Next game is Weds

That match was there to be won I thought, both Spuds goals came from VDV not being tracked back by Nzonzi or Ped same happened for Arsenals first against us.

We played well but not good enough to get the point's and agree with super arran, I thought Lowe was our best player he had a cracking game considering the talent of who he had to mark.

Still no change for me Kean must be replaced, the players I feel are fighting for him but his lact of tactical nouse is costing us badly.

It appears to me that Blackburn Rovers are going to be relegated ...The people responsible for this ultimately are VENKYS , they sacked Allardyce and appointed Kean ,

got to say at least most of the fans was calling for his head yet they haven't probably said anything since so I think we all are responsible for it in a way aka every that wanted Sam out

I never comment on this sort of stuff, but football gossip is rife and more reliable amongst the people that work within the industry.

Wish I'd kept my gob shut now.

One of Kean's big weaknesses is his p1ss poor dealings in the market.

10 summere signings:

Two started today

Five on the bench

One presumably injured

Two nowhere (Anderson & Ribeiro).

This tells me his 'inherited' players are better than his cheap and nasty imports.

I never comment on this sort of stuff, but football gossip is rife and more reliable amongst the people that work within the industry.

Wish I'd kept my gob shut now.

I know you've been a member on here for years and wouldnt post if you thought it was without foundation. Thanks for sharing, please let him be right!

Archived