BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers vs Tottenham Hotspur preview

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better shape, better effort, more organised and more dangerous going forward. Simon has looked very good, he's put in a decent shift and has looked very good on the ball. Hoilett has looked dangerous and N'Zonzi and MGP have done very well in the centre of midfield to protect the back four and get involved going forward. Still a long way to go, but a much better set-up than in recent games.

An ok first half - good skill and great goal from Formica. Still feel that if The Evil Baldy had started with Yak rather then Roberts we might have got another, Now what worries me is that Redknapp is a manager and will make tactical changes that probably will get them another goal. I have no such faith in our so called manager and fear he will have the boys playing for 1 point. Please prove me wrong!

Oh...and Jason Lowe should start every game at right back, we should mix up who takes corners etc as Gamst as usual is more miss than hit (even though those he hits are good) and Vikcevic looks like a solid player considering this is his first starting game.

COYB! :rover:

Decent first half.

But WHY do we play good only when there's been a protest before kick off??!!

KEAN OUT, KEEEEAAAN OUUUUUT!

Because we have a very determined squad, but Kean can't trigger that determination, so we're now reliant on protests instead.

If Kean coddled the players less and gave them a good whipping once in a while maybe we'd see better results more often.

They switch the feed off on the net while games are on, I think it's because no-one would buy the Rovers Player if they could get the games free online.

Thanks for reply, thought it was me for a moment. Will try somert else.

Because we have a very determined squad, but Kean can't trigger that determination, so we're now reliant on protests instead.

If Kean coddled the players less and gave them a good whipping once in a while maybe we'd see better results more often.

There will have to be a protest every game then

What the hell does Roberts actually offer upfront? He doesn't actually do anything well these days.

Absolutely nothing. Age has taken away the only decent attributes he had. He should be third choice.

Pedersen has been the best player for us today. Can't remember the last time I said that!

• Backroom
1621: Can Blackburn fight back again? They are going down route one as they hunt for a second equaliser, hoisting a succession of balls forward and into the Spurs box.

Surely the beeb are mistaken? Under Emperor Kean we don't do route one, do we? We play beautiful, scintillating football that allows our young players to grow and flourish as footballers. Must be an error.

Archived