• Created
  • Last Reply

I would say more like:-

Robinson

Salgado Samba Dann Givet

Lowe

Hoilett N'zonzi Pedersen Olsson

Yakubu

I'm terrified about our fullbacks. Bale and Lennon are going to murder them.

Pedersen? Seriously??

Petrovic - even way off Premiership pace - offers twice as much. At least he's committed and doesn't shirk challenges unlike MGP.

Still, if we want to lose to get Kean out then it's MGP all the way! ;)

Robinson, Lowe, Samba, Givet, Olsson, Nzonzi, Pedersen, Hoilett, Vukcevic, Formica, Roberts. Subs: Bunn, Petrovic, Slew, Rochina, Yakubu, Goodwillie, Hanley.

Petrovic should'nt even be considered good enough for the bench.

Hoilett will need to be a one man team or there is a 30% posession footballing equivivelent of rape about to be dished out. What a terrible looking midfield and attack

Roberts was better in the last game then Yak in the previous two games because Roberts was very average and did very little and Yak previously was poor and did nothing at all.

Losing Olsson in midfield is a big blow.

Such an incredibly 'soft' midfield, though we say that every week and have done for several seasons.

Who else would you play?? Very easy to criticise but I dont think there's an obvious option for midfield considering Dunn/Grella are out.

Bar Roberts starting I'm moderately content with the XI. Vukcevic starting was what I was looking for.

Roberts was better in the last game then Yak in the previous two games because Roberts was very average and did very little and Yak previously was poor and did nothing at all.

Losing Olsson in midfield is a bit blow.

yak had no service whatsoever in that game though. the whole game was spent in our half

yak had no service whatsoever in that game though. the whole game was spent in our half

but I don;t think we will see much of the ball, so Yak will not get service particularly with Olsson left back.

Looking forward to seeing Simon play, better not be useless

Archived