BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coco's Christmas

After my 2nd Xmas do of the season I was sat on t'loo this morning in the recovery position In a Kendal hotel room thinking if I spent Christmas morning with SK what would I buy our beloved.

I came up with three pressies:

Coco Chanel perfume, a P45 and a gag.

What you you buy him?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd put Coco's Christmas budget into one gift. An all expenses indeffinite stay at one of the worlds WORST mental hospitals. Daily electric shock therapy,regular "kick ins" off dodgy hospital staff and a promise he'll be kept in a state of the art strait jacket 24 hours a day. If only Carlsberg did Christmas eh?!

I bet he's got the first two already. I wonder if he prances around in the Bruno costume a bit like Partridge in those seedy(but very funny) daydream fantasies he used to go into mid conversation. "OOOH do you like my Bruno costume Jerome? It's in vulcrunised leather so it does't perish..."

I bet he's got the first two already. I wonder if he prances around in the Bruno costume a bit like Partridge in those seedy(but very funny) daydream fantasies he used to go into mid conversation. "OOOH do you like my Bruno costume Jerome? It's in vulcrunised leather so it does't perish..."

Smell my cheese............!!

I would buy him a copy of the now defunct newspaper sold at Blackpool years ago, 'Billys Weekly Liar'

Anyone remember that?

That's what a colleague of mine calls me time sheet at work! Now I know why! I got the general gist of it before but now I know the full story. Thanks for that.

I'll go all traditional and say a lump of coal.

Idd give him my presents at Manchester Airport

a free ticket to India, leaving within the next 2 hours, so he can see the owners

a suitcase

1kilo's worth of Heroin in that suitcase.

Id let him go on his merry way and make a annoymous phone call to indian customs :D

Happy xmas Keano

(and this time it would be telling the truth taht the fans framed him in court)

Archived