BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Hoilett

Mercer

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Norwegian TV reporting that Harry "Saggy Chops" Redknapp is keen on doing an 11th hour deal for Hoilett. If true, this might explain why we bid for Snodgrass.

Would make sense. But to be honest we have an international winger who can't get into the team in Vukcevic. Why not play him - he has looked capable when he has played, and spend the money on a good DM or striker?

Would make sense. But to be honest we have an international winger who can't get into the team in Vukcevic. Why not play him - he has looked capable when he has played, and spend the money on a good DM or striker?

Because that would make too much sense for our lovely manager.

Strongly agree that Vukcevic has been good when given the opportunity for us. It's a shame that he's not been used more.

Because that would make too much sense for our lovely manager.

Strongly agree that Vukcevic has been good when given the opportunity for us. It's a shame that he's not been used more.

We have to many players for the attacking three and most of them its just for the second striker position.

At the time we needed creativity and strong competition for Dunn.

Kean went too far.

Pedersen, dunn, olsson, formica, rochina, hoilett, vukcevic.

4 of them are fighting for the second striker imo

Creative, takes a good free kick, did well against england and has looked good when played, and yet he can't get a game for toffee.

Stick him on the right Numpty.

Well, only interested at the price we set in January.

I suspect he'll have more takers when it's a nominal tribunal fee.

Could be. But if he went back to Germany there would be no transfer fee involved at all and he could potentially pocket a sizable amount himself.

Dont think end product is a problem for him, alot of people say walcott and lennon have no end product aswel just because they cant cross. These type of wingers dont need to cross they can beat there man run it into the box and put it on a plate for the strikers. The one nagative i would say about Hoilet is that he lets games pass him by and is inconsistent. But having said that on his day he would walk into any team and is one of best players we have produced since duff if not the best.

I few years ago I would have been livid at the thought of Rovers losing out so badly, personally now I hope he gets that massive opportunity to play for one of Europes top clubs and after all the BS Kean and Venky's have spoke the get sweet FA for him.

Hoillett will like the rest of our squad will leave with my best wishes.

Archived