BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Hoilett

Mercer

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else heard the rumour that kean gets 5% of any outgoing transfer? is this true

No, but I have heard he's a bit of a cock.

I'm sure Keano is doing very very well out of what would normally be described in the world of football as complete and utter abject failure.

• 2 weeks later...

Could actually be a clever move for the kid, not choosing one of the biggest clubs so early in his career.

Indeed and it means he will probably be a guaranteed starter as opposed to if he went to say Bayern Munich or Arsenal. If he does go they will definitely be my German team. They came 4th in the Bundesliga which means they could be in the Champions League group stages so they obviously have a very good team and manager.

Indeed and it means he will probably be a guaranteed starter as opposed to if he went to say Bayern Munich or Arsenal. If he does go they will definitely be my German team. They came 4th in the Bundesliga which means they could be in the Champions League group stages so they obviously have a very good team and manager.

Their biggest star Marco Reus signed few months ago to Dortmund. He played a similar role than Junior likes to play.

• Backroom

Source?

Not got a link but some German fans said on a forum I go on its reported over there he signed a 4 year deal

So that he can pocket all the money for himself. The work of his greedy dad, BMG not a bad club though but disappointing to see him go - he could have been our next Duff before eventually opting for a more money and more trophies elsewhere.

So that he can pocket all the money for himself. The work of his greedy dad, BMG not a bad club though but disappointing to see him go - he could have been our next Duff before eventually opting for a more money and more trophies elsewhere.

Hmm, what possible motive would he have for staying?

I thought he'd go somewhere like Newcastle or Everton myself.

Surprised with Gladbach, they are decent but nothing special. Came 4th this season but almost got relegated the season before. Bundesliga is pretty unpredictable though.

He could easily play and excel at a top club if he wanted to.

No doubt if he shines at Gladbach bigger clubs will be in for him and for more money.

Archived