BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Hoilett

Mercer

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QPR is the new name being banded about....also will be in the LT tomorrow.

They have also just signed Park from United for £5m.

From someone who knows your namesake. This is from 2 weeks ago. QPR have been making enquiries and offers through Juniors dad.. and he's been quoting ridiculous money.

"Pricing everyone out"

Says a lot that none of the 'big' clubs are willing to pay the relatively small tribunal fee and wages for him... Perhaps it's a reality check for the lad?

Is it a coincidence that Kevin Cruickshanks (Rovers Assistant Chief Scout) has now moved to QPR and suddenly they are in for him?

To be honest I just wish he would get on with it... Same goes with anyone else who might leave, such as Olsson & Robbo.

We need time to replace them and make it clear to the deluded one what he has to work with!

Over the last year ive gone from being a big Hoilett fan to actively disliking the guy. Massive ego who seems to care far more about his wage than playing football. Not an ounce of fight or heart in him.

Hes only been a first team regular for 1 and abit seasons but seems to think hes a superstar. When hes good hes very good but too often his poor attidude renders him a waste of space on the pitch.

One of the players im not too bothered about loosing as I dont think hell ever be worth big money.

according to sky sports, hoillet has gone to germany to have talks with borussia monchengladbach

Thought he would go there after they sold Marco Reus, He didnt have a great season like all our players bar Yakubu so he was never going to get more than a mid-table side in the prem.

I really do think this young lad has gotten above himself and that he really isnt as good as he think he is or made out to be. A young lad who has a lot to learn about the value of loyalty and that money doesnt always guarantee you successes on the field.

I think he would have done much better if he had another season or 2 with us before making the grade with a top team. I dont think he is the player to send Borussia sailing through the Champions League and onto greatness, he really isnt that good a player.

See ya Junior, you have been badky advised and if not you have shown yourself to be a greedy soab.

Gladbach was my German team when I was posted there with RAF in the 90's. Used to be the Bundesliga yo yo team but they seem to be a lot better now. Ah well, see ya Hoilett don't let the door hit your backside on the way out !

Back when Martin Dahlin were banging them in for them on a weekly basis?

• Backroom

Yeah, if I was Junior I'd definitely want to stay at Rovers considering I'd get to play under Steve Kean each week, have lengthily talks with football sage Shebby Singh, play in a half-empty stadium in front of disillusioned fans, play against footballing greats like Marlon King and Peter Whittingham... I mean the list goes on and on for reasons to stay.The only reason he could possibly want to leave this hellhole of a club is greed.

Archived