BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] DONT BUY SEASON TICKETS NEXT SEASON

Doogs

Let Kean sell the tickets to his mates and the folk who send 500 letters a day saying what I good job he is doing.

This chap his insulted the supporters of Rovers long enough. Lets see how long he will last if we all stop going.

He has played the victim for long enough.

Now its our turb. DONT BUY SEASON TICKETS.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouting has no effect. That's your decision, not mine. Mr R and I will be there as usual.

I certainly wont be renewing my handful.

The club is now, IMO, a total feckin disgrace with no future and no hope.

Nixon has told us in today's People that Zhavi is trying to fix-up deals as we speak to sell all our big assets.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but the likes of Roversider and yourself have been made to look foolish with your naivete and misguided opinions about Kean & Venky's who, IMO, in 15 short months have reduced a famous, old, founder member club to an absolute cesspit.

The anger that so many supporters feel is unbelievable, however, some continue to seemingly continue to support the idiots who have destroyed our club. Perhaps, you are as guilty as they are by trying to do nothing about it.

Ha ha very funny Drog. We pay for our own tickets as always. It's called loyalty. When some say rovers till I die they mean it.

Just off to see the ladies' play PNE in the Fa cup. See you later.

And there you have it. The measure of being a true Rovers fan is how many games you go to.

It doesn't matter what Venkys do or what Kean says, if you don't buy a season ticket and go to every game you are not a loyal Blackburn Rovers fan. Actually Kean couldn't have put it better himself.

Doesn't matter how disillusioned you are, you have to keep giving Venkys your hard earned cash and watch Kean stand on the touchline is his expensive coat watching glazed-eyed as his team, occasionally waving his hands or shaking his head.

Sadly, and regardless of her all expenses paid trip to India, Roversmum represents a greater percentage of the fanbase than is suggested by any of the polls on here...

Even more sadly they cannot see that the club we see today is Blackburn Rovers FC in name only.

I will follow Rovers as my team until I slip from this mortal coil, but I will not, can not, support what Venkys and Kean are doing to it. My only hope is that we get the club back before it is too late.

Enjoy the game Roversmum.

Why would ANYONE - let alone a manager - put up with this?

I would urge anyone thinking of renewing to, firstly think again, and second wait until deadline day before going through with it. No matter how "loyal" you are.

Like many others I have supported Rovers for many years, however I cannot stand the lying sack of dog turds that are in charge and I will not contribute to their bottom line in any shape or form, they have constantly lied and treated the fans with such contempt that to even contemplate lining their pockets any further is a total non-starter. Me and my missus will return when they feck off and take Coco and Anderson with them

Funny how the word of Mr Nixon suddenly becomes gospel truth when it fuels the fear of the BRFCS internet illuminati. He has been totally ridiculed on these boards by these very same people for as long as I can remember when he's published such classics as the £50million warchest, no issues with the bank, Papis Cisse joining etc.

Right or wrong the story is just the same old naff that's knocked out whenever a transfer window is shut and if we were to be relegated it would inevitably happen. I especially like how how Samba's "swift" sale literally happened overnight...when the truth is the final end to the Samba wants to move epic saga dragged on and on.

What is it your pledging your loyalty to Roversmum?

This club has been occupied, we are now a cashcow for an Indian poultry organisation trying to claw back everything they can from Balaji's latest failed vanity project.

For 130 years the fans have felt part of something, 'a club' if you will, this ain't a football club anymore.

Will I go? Probably, does it make me a better supporter? No, because I don't support any of them, my only hope is that they all feck off.

Blindly backing the club because some lads run around Ewood Park in blue n white does not make you a superfan, not any more.

Funny how the word of Mr Nixon suddenly becomes gospel truth when it fuels the fear of the BRFCS internet illuminati. He has been totally ridiculed on these boards by these very same people for as long as I can remember when he's published such classics as the £50million warchest, no issues with the bank, Papis Cisse joining etc.

Right or wrong the story is just the same old naff that's knocked out whenever a transfer window is shut and if we were to be relegated it would inevitably happen. I especially like how how Samba's "swift" sale literally happened overnight...when the truth is the final end to the Samba wants to move epic saga dragged on and on.

BRFCS illuminati. That has a nice ring to it.

:blush:

When I was returning to the UK again at some point i was wanting to get a season ticket to fill my Saturday's up again. Off the back of this season and the recent goings on there is no way I will set foot back in Ewood. Having to watch them 13000 miles away on the telly has been distressing enough. I can't imagin what it's been like for you folks week after week!!

Ha ha very funny Drog. We pay for our own tickets as always. It's called loyalty. When some say rovers till I die they mean it.

Strange comment.

You can still be a fan of a club without going to matches.

The quantity of matches you attend has no relevance to how much of a fan you are - all supporters are equal.

BRFCS illuminati. That has a nice ring to it.

:blush:

Haha, it does doesn't it? It bloody feels like that though Stuart. We hear absolutely nothing off these bstards for months but through rumours and guesswork fans on here have created a plot which fits events that is now spoken amongst themselves as if it is confirmed truth - it simply isn't. We genuinely have no idea what is going on - because nothing is ever said from the real in the know people - the Raos. The facts are Venkys are openly cutting outgoings massively (but as I've said on a previous thread, they absolutely needed to be) and there are stories that I believe to be true in that the club are purposely paying bills late...it definitely sounds sinister so it's very easy for the more attention seeking, self-proclaimed "ITK" brigade to paint a picture and pretend to have the inside track of what is going on, whereas in truth they are just guessing. There are justifiable reasons why every single one of the outgoing players has gone - which would easliy fit either side of the arguement.

From a glass half full perspective we've usually sold high and replaced low, so that's nothing new. We've also always had boat rockers who are outspoken and want to move on such as Batty, Sutton, Sherwood, McCarthy, Ferguson...so to me, the Samba situation is nothing new either. Rovers, even with experienced boardrooms, have also employed some turd, under-qualified managers too (but in this instance I would imagine we all agree that this particular one was fast tracked with help from his friend) so it's not really a mega-shock either.

The major downside of events in the last 12months for me personally is, what we are experiencing now is unfortunately the new medium term reality for Rovers and rather than supporting the club because I want to, I'll still be there through habit and long-term association. One thing that is certain though is the club I loved doesn't actually follow the rules of common sense that I was used to. When things weren't going right eg. managers who aren't getting results used to fear for their jobs...that can no longer be said. So much has changed that really, only the badge and surroundings have stayed the same - so really, that's reason enough for any player or fan to want to jump ship. I personally don't think we will go down this season, but if things carry on the way they are and we are run they way we are currently, relegation is inevitable in the near future.

Some good points Pedro. But the Raos do communicate with fans. Through their actions and their inaction.

This does not feel like previous rounds of selling players and bringing in new faces. We have short term contract players and loanees with any purchases on hire purchase. That's nothing new of course but things like the Dundee United episode having to contact the SFA to get their money do not sit well with me. Not wanting to pay players who are already on the books (Salgado), either.

A complete lack of any evidence that they want to make the club successful, yet we continue to sell players without reinvesting. A first team shorn of virtually all of its experience and a manager who lives on platitudes, bad luck and cliche.

We've made at least £40m in sales, yet we are lead to believe more sales are required due to the debt we are in. What debt? And where has all the money gone?

Some good points Pedro. But the Raos do communicate with fans. Through their actions and their inaction.

This does not feel like previous rounds of selling players and bringing in new faces. We have short term contract players and loanees with any purchases on hire purchase. That's nothing new of course but things like the Dundee United episode having to contact the SFA to get their money do not sit well with me. Not wanting to pay players who are already on the books (Salgado), either.

A complete lack of any evidence that they want to make the club successful, yet we continue to sell players without reinvesting. A first team shorn of virtually all of its experience and a manager who lives on platitudes, bad luck and cliche.

We've made at least £40m in sales, yet we are lead to believe more sales are required due to the debt we are in. What debt? And where has all the money gone?

I genuinely share some of your concerns and totally agree in your summary of the team and manager.

I personally think that the running costs at the club were way to high previously which left us with a £20m debt (from an experienced board) at the time of the takeover. I'm pretty sure that last calendar year the club had to pay approx £9-10m on transfer fees after the takeover (quite who that was for I don't know) so that for me would account for a lot of money we initially received and as we know transfer fees are drip fed to the selling club over time, rather than lump sums. The wages (both to managing staff and players) was sky high and a cause for concern and Samba/Jones apart (who left to further themselves through choice), the outgoing players were either ageing, ineffective, injury prone or highly paid - or a combination of those, so for me I can see sense in them going. Venkys haven't helped themselves because I don't think Barclays trust them - which has put a stranglehold on the club with them calling in the loan early. But we are used to flogging players to service debts rather than totally reinvesting the profit on players and to me, this is what we've done over the past decade or so - but in a more trustworthy manner!

Archived