BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wolves V Rovers Preview

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Wolves chairman has condemned them to relegation by sacking McCarthy and promoting "TC". What a fool.

No matter what people say about Hoilett's consistency, we will badly miss him next season regardless of the division we're in.

Hoillets confidence seems to have shot up. Skinning men again which he didn't really do at Villa.

Ollson looks ok but like his brother he always seems to cross it into the defender. So frustrating.

Big result this. Dunn for MGP, correct sub for me.

Hoillets confidence seems to have shot up. Skinning men again which he didn't really do at Villa.

Ollson looks ok but like his brother he always seems to cross it into the defender. So frustrating.

Big result this. Dunn for MGP, correct sub for me.

Could be right. Peddy was on a yellow.

This just came up on the BBC

1. Russell Moore on Twitter: "If Steve Kean keeps Blackburn up he should be knighted. Pure British grit."

FFS

Yep. That's what we've got to look forward to if we are lucky.

The worst part is that he still won't leave. You'd think the job offers would line themselves up.

Come on Rovers biggest 5-10 minutes of our season, I remember almost feeling confident at this stage v Norwich

I honestly don't think we've been in any sort of danger at all.

Just relax.

Yep. That's what we've got to look forward to if we are lucky.

The worst part is that he still won't leave. You'd think the job offers would line themselves up.

I hope they do, can't see any other owners being as numb as our though!

i wonder how many of the keanites will come out of woodwork after this game? the 'i told you so's'

That's the trouble at the moment. Heads you lose and tails you don't win.

Archived