BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wolves V Rovers Preview

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Last week I had a bad feeling about N'Zogbia/Agbanlahore causing us problems and this week i've got a bad feeling that Doyle/Fletcher will give Wolves the edge today, desperately hope that I am wrong.

If those two are the difference we deserve everything we get

If we get after them from the start and don't sit back we could snatch a win. Play it cagey and we will be lucky to get a draw.

We need to kill the circus and go for the juggler. We can't defend so attack is the only way.

How is everyone trying to cope today? Alcohol? I should have gone today, much easier in these situations. The wait for the game is making me feel sick. It's do or die today for me. Win today and we've got a lifeline to stay up, lose and I'll personally lose all hope. There was always a fear that we'd stop 'punching above our weight' and struggle, but I never in my worst nightmares expected this. It's like a virus is killing us, everyone (Rovers fans) can see it, but no one can stop it. Could it have been any worse after being taken over?

For all you Doomers one word: YAAKUUBUUUUUUU!!!!

If he carrys on his form so far this season I fully expect him to rip wolves defence apart and if hoilett can be botherd today we could nick this.

Only one man who could mess this up and he needs a wig and a P45.

Archived