BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wolves V Rovers Preview

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

We weren't great, but we didn't need to be. Wolves are atrocious and it looks like they're finished in this league.

2-0, a crucial away win and a clean sheet. It only took us until March to get it. Great to see the players celebrating at the end there.

• Backroom

MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE (rather large) win

Moving up 16 Blackburn 28 -20 25

Moving down 17 Bolton 28 -26 23

Moving down 18 QPR 28 -19 22

No movement 19 Wolves 28 -28 22

No movement 20 Wigan 27 -29 20

YES YES YES YES YES

I don't care how bad Wolves where or how bad a game it was either.

Time for people to mirror the tremendous support of our fans at the game. 2-0 away from home against relegation rivals. Job done. Good enough the table doesn't lie. doesn't make me a Keanophile. just a Rovers fan who wants us in the Premier League.

A massive, perhaps season-defining win. A clean sheet, 3 points and now double the goal difference between us and Wolves. Now let's consolidate this position we find ourselves in and early May can be a nice, relaxed period.

now why doesn't he play Hoilett behind the striker more often.. the last time I can remember him playing there other than today was last year away to Wolves, where incidentally he played brilliantly

It had to happen eventually. No doubt the usual suspects will be out in force now though.

Thankfully Wolves have the one manager with less experience than Kean.

Saying that you can only play what's in front of you. Well done to the boys today. That could be great for our confidence.

No problem.

Just opened nice bottle of red and put a tenner on 3-1 Rovers' win.

It's intuition.

No worries today.

:lol: And you were right!

What a fantastic and absolutely crucial result for us. You know you're a Rovers supporter anno 2012 when you're so nervous that you're shaking when 2-0 up in the 90th minute, but somehow we managed to get both a massive result AND keep a clean sheet!

Possibly the most important result of our season!

Just what we needed and a clean sheet, only drawback is

coco next mayor of Blackburn,

next Prime Minister,

next peace prize winner,

1st man on Mars,

saviour of the world in 2012 etc

:angry2:

Kean is still an imbecile.

Dont care.

3 points, clean sheet, dare I say it but the table looks good to look at for the first time in months, 3 clear with a good goal difference ( QPR will take a hit when they face the top teams)

Just came in from chopping wood to find we are winning.

Is this true? Think better go out and build another wood store.

Hopefully you'll be out bulding sheds when we play Sunderland and Bolton as well!

How's olsson 2 done?

Marcus was impressive today. Never in a million years had I thought he'd make an actual impact, but he seems like a real find so far.

Great result. I thought we played decent trhoughout - Hanley, Dann, Formica and Hoilett particularly.

Wolves were utterly unbelievably bad. Never seen anything quite like it. Well apart from our first half performance against Villa. But at least we snapped out of that....

Wolves have to be gonners surely?

• Backroom

Happy for Steve Kean but all you idiot Blackburn fans don't deserve him or deserve to have your team to stay up.

A comment from somebody on my facebook. Unfortunately even when we win these days there's the need to put up with know-nothing @#/? fans from other clubs throwing in their two pennies having a go at us fans :rolleyes:

Archived