BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wolves V Rovers Preview

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good interview with Kean on final score just then, fair play to him, lots of praise for the fans too.

Yeah it was!!!

All that matters is we won and thats it!!!

I didn't see game but will be watching Football First at 8.25pm with Rovers being game of the day!!!

TBH

Still, despite 3 points and a clean sheet the result means nothing if we cant beat Sunderland a week on Tuesday.

Kean and Venkys OUT !

of course it does you numpty, it was a win against relgation rivals, a relegation six pointer, sunderland aren't in the mire with us, winning this was more important than winning next week

3 points is better than a poke in the eye with a big stick. If Kean deserves criticism for our failings then he deserves a bit of credit for our successes.

I would agree with that except for one thing........It seems that our "better" form has stemmed from the time that Eric Black arrived. Coincidence or what?

Think Robinson is making a hugh difference as captain!!! true leader!!!

we seem more of a team now without Samba!!! Hanley performances are getting better week in week out!!!

Does anybody the same???

Happy Days, this has gone a long way to securing our Premiership status.

To quote an great song ''Tonight's gonna be a good night''

I agree!!!

Fantastic result no matter how bad people say Wolves were. SSN showed the Rovers players at the final whistle, and, dare I say, it was great to see the players enjoying the win so much. Well done Rovers, you've put a smile on my face this weekend, may go for a pint later. :D

Wayne old chap or chappess

todays results means faff all you plonker should kean and co lose at home to Sunderland 3-0.

Its all good and well doing Wolves away but the real hard work is winning at home next game and then going to bolton and taking points off them. Todays game merely sets the platform for success or failure (where kean is concerned).

Thats the point I am making ! Sort of 2 cup finals gone and 4 points in the bag, 2 more loom and they are much bigger games than todays.

You know you're a Rovers supporter anno 2012 when you're so nervous that you're shaking when 2-0 up in the 90th minute

That was me, listening to Radio Lancs.

Maybe we have a better manager than we think who decides to leave a good working partnership of Hanley and Dann together rather than bring back Givet.

Gael will have to wait for his place.

Wow, that is a huge result. We are now 2 games ahead of wolves due to a better goal difference. They have man utd next and we have sunderland, it's going to be very difficult for them to catch us. With us 3 ahead of QPR and their torrid run in, it is going to be difficult for the to catch us. Wigan looked doomed.

Very promising for us and definitely the best day of the season so far.

Wayne old chap or chappess

todays results means faff all you plonker should kean and co lose at home to Sunderland 3-0.

Its all good and well doing Wolves away but the real hard work is winning at home next game and then going to bolton and taking points off them. Todays game merely sets the platform for success or failure (where kean is concerned).

Thats the point I am making ! Sort of 2 cup finals gone and 4 points in the bag, 2 more loom and they are much bigger games than todays.

no you are the plonker, if we had lost today and beat wolves, would thye loss to wolves have meant nothing? No, because we would have dropped points and given them to a relegation rival, this game was more important than the next one

Archived