BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wolves V Rovers Preview

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good finish that, well played David Hoilett.

I've only been watching it on and off, but I think we've looked comfortable.

The Olssons look decent down the left, Nzonzi and Hanlet have done well and MGP has done pretty well from what I've seen.

I posted a team earlier in the week containing Hoillet. The more I think about this, the more I begin to feel he isn't worth a place in the starting 11. Perhaps we would be better playing Orr right mid (I don't trust him at right back) and Lowe right back.

We need players who will give 100% to make up for the lack of ability and Hoillet isn't ticking either of those boxes on current form.

Yet again, fate proves everything I type is a load of ######!! Well done Junior, never had any doubt (lazy b@strd). :D

How on Earth any side can contrive to be worse than us beggars belief. If we dont keep a clean sheet here we never will.

Why are we a bad side? We're dominating an away game here and showed some good stuff. Stop being miserable and get behind the team. Negative muppets on here are doing my head in. It's like your inviting us to concede.

Why ?

Claiming "3 points in the bag" when there is 45 mins to go and Rovers have not had a clean sheet for more than 12 months.

I hope you're right but it's a stupid thing to say and inviting trouble.

blackpool rover, how do you come to the conclusion we are 'dominating'? its been even steven between two woeful sides with one moment of quality!!!

Four on target, three off target for us.

One on target, three off target for them.

Not quite even steven

how many clear cut chances have rovers had? none, how many wolves? you can perhaps say jarvis should have scored his, although he wasnt expecting it, noone can say we have dominated, neither team is capable of doing that.

Claiming "3 points in the bag" when there is 45 mins to go and Rovers have not had a clean sheet for more than 12 months.

I hope you're right but it's a stupid thing to say and inviting trouble.

Wolves are woeful.

Worst display I've seen against Rovers this season.

Open a bottle, get your feet up and relax.

Archived