BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2012/13

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

surely they cant start charging for next season before this one has finished?

Why?

Makes a change that things actually seem organised in terms of early sales & a direct debit option up and running early.

Just hope they can release the kits earlier too.

Why?

Makes a change that things actually seem organised in terms of early sales & a direct debit option up and running early.

Strange that they are organised enough to collect money in time, but not organised enough to pay Dundee or Barclays on time.

Why?

The only organisation is getting people to sign up before we are relegated rather than face even greater numbers of non renewals.

The only organisation is getting people to sign up before we are relegated rather than face even greater numbers of non renewals.

Fickle fans in that case.

IF you plan to support your team, then 'which league' shouldnt matter.

Why do you think sales are going to fall off a cliff, Hughesy?

Simple

Venkys & Kean and the disruption they have caused so far to a previously very well run (in most aspects) & stable club.

But using 'which league' we are in, IS fickle fans. IF you plan on supporting your team, then you do it through thick and thin, no matter the league.

Fickle fans in that case.

IF you plan to support your team, then 'which league' shouldnt matter.

i would support my team in any league. but if we are relegated and kean is kept on that that will be the end of my st purchasing. buying a ticket with the clown in charge cannot be justified from myself and probably many others

To be fair, the vast majority of folk I've spoken to, relegation hasn't come into it.

If we survive, I can forsee 14000 crowds in the PREMIER LEAGUE next season, heartbreaking.

So can I and agree its gutting.....but the hardcore will still be there.

I asked ALL of those around me last night - 9 different lads, 4 have already renewed, the others all plan on doing - so at least our little pocket at home games in N02 will be the same, no matter the league.

To be fair, the vast majority of folk I've spoken to, relegation hasn't come into it.

If we survive, I can forsee 14000 crowds in the PREMIER LEAGUE next season, heartbreaking.

I can see 10k crowds. If Norwich/Fulham (or whoever) only bring 500 there's never going to be 10,000 season tickets.

Certainly a strange one. If you listen to folk on here then only a few hundred will be renewing, and around of 90% this board wont be. Everyone i know in real life though seem to be renewing and haven't given it a second thought.

i would support my team in any league. but if we are relegated and kean is kept on that that will be the end of my st purchasing. buying a ticket with the clown in charge cannot be justified from myself and probably many others

+1 sums things up for us and many more I'm sure, get rid of Kean, Agnew and Venkys, or even start with Kean and we'll consider buying, but until then no chance.

Anyone remember average attendances last time we were in Div 1? Pretty sure there would be a stark contrast this time around if we go down

I think they stood up pretty well Jimmy, wasn't it around 17/18k?

Are they sending out ST applications? Not renewing but hoping for the satisfaction of sending mine back

with my views on the current situation.

Yes, ST packs are being sent out. I was going to return mine with a "love letter to Coco" but decided it was not worth the effort and put them in the bin instead. Chorley Council will be picking them up via their recycle collection on Friday.

Why?

Why? Are you going to put money in their pockets by buying a new kit. The home kit changes very little anyway.

Why? Are you going to put money in their pockets by buying a new kit. The home kit changes very little anyway.

What does it matter to you, or anyone else, what I or Hughsey or anybody else on the forum spend our money on?

That's right, it has nothing to do with you!

for the record, I am renewing, I will be buying the new shirt (most likely both again) and I will also spend money of some half time refreshments next season

Archived