BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2012/13

So what we thought of is getting an away season ticket leave ewood and lining venkeans pockets behind and just support the team on the road. Does anyone know if an away season ticket exists? And if so how much it costs?

Like BRB said they used to exist but they stopped them a couple of seasons ago. I believe the last time they run them just 19 people had one (Jordan was one of them). Also it was basically a direct debit scheme whereby when away tickets went on sale, they just took the money and sent you one - they cant fix the price because it depends what the away team charges for each game. So really it only saved you a phone call (although if you wanted your seat to be with anyone else you had to ring anyway).

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The real answer is still in Harrogate.

He still comes sometimes, but doesn't have a season ticket.

Is that for health reasons? Didn't he attend every game for years including friendlys abroad?

If he's lost interest we truly are doomed!

I started at Ewood in 84-85 season and have had a season ticket since, apart from my student years. Been all over the country and to holland, Scotland and Germany supporting my club. I won't be renewing in April and pretty certain I won't renew at all with Kean in charge.. I'm more realistic about Venkys in that it took the trust years to find a buyer, but I definitely won't renew with a liar in charge of the team.

I can only hope that few renewals in April will result in a rethink by the owners on Kean.

I just don't feel like I'm supporting MY club anymore.

It will be interesting to see if any figures are released by the club at the end of April, my guess is they won't comment or try to hide the news by releasing after some good news, or extend the renewal deadline.

The club may offered guaranteed away tickets under a "season ticket scheme" as it has in the past. However, as take up has been very low, it probably won't.

There's no way the club can set a price, you'd just be charged each match by match, but work on the assumption of an average of around £35 per match. So about £650 each. In other ways, excluding increased travel costs, the six of you could all get season tickets at Ewood for the cost of two of you going to away matches...

How about starting the BRFCS away travel club? So many will not sign up for a ST at Ewood but would no doubt like to take in a few if not most away matches. I'd imagine there must be lots of empty seats at many grounds when BRFC visit so assuming that we scrap to safety and remain in the Prem the likes of Sland / Villa / Fulham / why not form a bidding group? If we are relegated then there surely there will be a host of clubs willing to deal. Do we actually need to get them from BRFC?:huh: No doubt we'd need to be licensed / approved etc to act as agent but if we could guarantee 2000-3000 ticket sales then it would be interesting to bid £20-£25 on a take it or leave it basis and see if there are any clubs willing to bite. If they won't then (Please don't use that word again) em and do a deal at Chorley (assuming they are at home when BRFC are away. We'll miss the blue and whites but retain and hopefully preserve much of the cameraderie.

A massive away following and rows of empty seats at Ewood would be embarrassing for the owners and mighty difficult for even the most 'in the agents pocket', anti BRFC journo to explain away.

• Backroom

Decided to hold off, if we go down and Kean stays I stay away, if we go down and he goes I'll renew, if we somehow stay up I don't know still.

• Backroom

Decided to hold off, if we go down and Kean stays I stay away, if we go down and he goes I'll renew, if we somehow stay up I don't know still.

Honestly Tom, can you imagine what it's going to be like next season even if we do stay up? No Hoilett, possibly no Olsson or N'Zonzi. Kean still setting the team up to lose, crowds dwindling to nothing.

Why bother?

Kean's just a symptom of Venky's. Nothing will change until they have gone.

• Backroom

Kean's just a symptom of Venky's. Nothing will change until they have gone.

Surely nobody else would put up with it though, the way I see it is if he's gone then something has changed

Surely nobody else would put up with it though, the way I see it is if he's gone then something has changed

You said it.

Which means if we're relegated and Venky's stay put, you can be sure to see Fat Egg on the touchline.

Just renewed my season ticket online. Stupid of me?

Feckin stupid !

My renewed remains unopened, I honestly have no idea what to do

All my renewals have gone in the bin - save yourself money, heartache and pain. Join the gym or take-up golf !

Todays result was a great advertisement for future sales wasnt it ?

How the hell can we survive as a business with this bunch of fools leading us ?

KEAN OUT

We cant survive and deep down we all know it,a loss of Premiership Sky money coupled with massive ST sales drop will see this club implode.

Mercerman, oh ok, it's just that you were telling everyone to put there houses on rovers staying up a couple of weeks ago, just wondering if you had done the same?

:lol: Too subtle Mark!

Archived